Page 74 of 161 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2405
    BANNED

Cuz matrix. Lol

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Well we know the ultimately that is the plan. Every timeline has always been about mutants being wiped out, so logically the only way mutants will be safe is if there are no humans.
    You can say that you know that, but that's a weird fanfic interpretation. Mutants will overtake humans naturally. They just need to keep themselves from being wiped out. Humans need genocide, Mutants don't.

Quote Originally Posted by stwaz View Post
    Can Xavier use this resurrection procedure for humans?
    He'd have to have their soul in Cerebro and DNA in Sinister's database. Unlikely he has either.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Well given Hickman's mention of orgies, JDW saying he's gonna redefine what X-Men style love is, and that Scott shouldn't need to chose between Jean & Emma, the X-Men have entered the age of free love.
    I’ve been getting ‘Stranger in a Strange Land’ vibes off this.

And I felt for Monet and Husk, being paraded like that. The others are grownups (mostly, both Jean and Kurt feel and look awfully young, can’t put my finger on why, may just be the artist) so it didn’t bother me.

But it’s all being done very, very deliberately, will be interesting to see where they go with it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    He was on a mission, but he screwed up that mission & they had to run for their lives or risk capture by the FF. He probably is in some kind of jail. I don't think it's coincidental that he was nowhere to be seen in this issue despite everyone else showing up.

I think fans are taking him more seriously than Hickman is. His part was to show some of the new laws of Krakoa & divide among mutants & humans.

He probably is locked up someplace so nobody has to be bothered with him, and now he's done. He did his part (badly) and they're keeping him stashed away unless they get desperate. lol
    We don't see Toad either. Most characters don't show up here. Since Hickman loves info pages so much, he could have done one for mutant law to let us know what happened to Sabretooth. Although since Wolverine is not being held for trial for murdering Orchis people, I don't think Krakoa law cares about human lives. When we do find out what exactly Krakoa law is, we will probably find out just how much it only cares about protecting mutants.

Let's think about this from the mutants perspective, do you think they are in any way motivated to punish Sabretooth any more than the humans were to punish Scarlet Witch?

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Well the real reason they won't ressurect humans is mutants are inhereting the planet. That would be walking backwards.

Making more humans is delaying the inevitable, wasting mutant resources, and delaying inheritance of earth. That's why that drug X made only extends 5 years of life. its just a tease, as I said in my House of X #1 Analysis, now available on youtube.com

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    You can say that you know that, but that's a weird fanfic interpretation. Mutants will overtake humans naturally. They just need to keep themselves from being wiped out. Humans need genocide, Mutants don't.
    Sorry?

My interpretation?

Sure.

Weird?

Hardly.

Fanfic?

Get lost.

(edit sorry to sound like I am going off on anyone, but I mean compared to most of the ideas here, lol)
    Last edited by cranger; 09-19-2019 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphicisnovel View Post
    Well the real reason they won't ressurect humans is mutants are inhereting the planet. That would be walking backwards.

Making more humans is delaying the inevitable, wasting mutant resources, and delaying inheritance of earth. That's why that drug X made only extends 5 years of life. its just a tease, as I said in my House of X #1 Analysis, now available on youtube.com
    Hey, what is your YouTube channel? I am heart of the stories we tell and this Sunday i have an x men video coming out
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Hey, what is your YouTube channel? I am heart of the stories we tell and this Sunday i have an x men video coming out
    Cool, thank you. My review channel is called George Viana because I couldnt figure out how to change it lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    And I felt for Monet and Husk, being paraded like that. The others are grownups
    Na. Monet has posed nude on the cover of Vanity Fair.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whist View Post
    I’ve been getting ‘Stranger in a Strange Land’ vibes off this.

And I felt for Monet and Husk, being paraded like that. The others are grownups (mostly, both Jean and Kurt feel and look awfully young, can’t put my finger on why, may just be the artist) so it didn’t bother me.

But it’s all being done very, very deliberately, will be interesting to see where they go with it.
    Monet & Husk should be about 21 even with the STS. I don't think they would've been naked among everyone if they were minors because that would've caused a stir toward Hickman. It was like Stephen King when he did a graphic sex scene with 12-year-olds in It.

Even though I hated the characterization, Monet has done nude modelling, taken topless photos (that Guido carried around with him). and wore a costume with her boobs on good display in X-Factor.

Granted modelling nude is very different than being nude in the general public. But my point with the above examples is that she has had cases of exposure prior to this. So far as the character goes, it's not too out there. Same for Mystique, and even Husk.

With Husk, there's the infamous scene where she started getting hot & heavy with Angel in the middle of the sky with her family watching.

So both are certainly young adults now.Paige didn't seem to care much.Monet seemed a bit annoyed more so than anything. Of the women, Jean has been the most modest of them, so you'd think she'd be more uncomfortable.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 09-19-2019 at 07:43 AM.

I would really love to see the browser history of some of the people falling apart about the mutants being naked. Even we in real life have nude communities and nude beaches.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Some of y'all did not grow up with Grandpa Claremont's flagrant X-nudity every other month and it shows.

Yeah, I was okay with it because they literally were just born. And some antiquated concepts should die with humans, like shame and prejudice and money.... Shows us that this is REALLY evolution

btw this time i did go like, "wow. Monet looks like Laura Kinney" yikes. (even though she technically was colored like Storm, it was different.)

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I would really love to see the browser history of some of the people falling apart about the mutants being naked. Even we in real life have nude communities and nude beaches.
    I don't have a problem with nudity at all, but it seems weird that they wouldn't give them a robe or something. I don't think being nude in front of friends and family and teammates is normal, per se. That's what I was saying.

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Some of y'all did not grow up with Grandpa Claremont's flagrant X-nudity every other month and it shows.
    I must confess, I didn’t know Monet’s history.

One or two books from my, ahem, art collection.
    F272C99A-86DF-403C-B557-F96EB0714945.jpg

Guess I’m becoming a prude in my dotage, oh wait, looks at the current sketch in progress... er, maybe not.

Okay, board is doing that weird thing of posting my pics upside down again! Sorry.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Su_Whisterfield; 09-19-2019 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphicisnovel View Post
    Cool, thank you. My review channel is called George Viana because I couldnt figure out how to change it lmao

Na. Monet has posed nude on the cover of Vanity Fair.
    I wilm check out your videos after work...but i subbed.

Also i thinknits funny people worry about nudity now...80s and 90s it was 2-3 times a year
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.