Page 98 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2405

Once more in an attempt to break the monotony of "All humans are Evil", "You're automatically a mutant hater for not supporting the X-men", "Your wrong and I'm right" and so on and so forth I present the following question:

Where's is Namor in this? Did he get the same treatment as Wanda and Pietro and is no longer a mutant? And if he is a mutant does that automatically mean they are a part of the treaty? And if he says no he is done with the X-men does that automatically mean he (and by association Atlantis) is adversarial like Wakanda(which tbh always disturbs me every time i see that)? Or is he also part of the moment when they celebrate teh resurrection and we can't see him?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Since he was named-dropped, I wonder if that's out boy Synch going for Monet.

Of course, wouldn't explain why she'd be scowling at him. lol
    Now that that panel’s been posted for easy reference, does anyone else think that Fauna is colored to stand out? Everyone else is kind of washed out for that sunlight effect, but she’s in the foreground with every color popping. I feel like the script might have singled her out for inclusion / prominent placement and left all or most of the rest for Larraz to figure out. For what purpose I don’t know; I’m sure she’ll be developed at some point, but I wonder if she has a bigger role yet to play in the next three issues. Or maybe I’m reading too much into it!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    I think because of that exact wording, with a mutant present, not they can come and go as they please.
    Which given the back and forth we are seeing on this thread, is not something people are ignoring.
    Yeah, humans can't really live there and be full citizens. This is for mutants, for those with the X-gene, no one else is really welcomed. And is that right?

I don't think it is.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    To me, that’s the biggest problem with the villains. I can’t imagine they’ll be able to contain their energy for long. Like a bunch of ADD kids.
    lol when you think about the villains must be pretty patient. The heroes are out here being protagonists 24/7 but the villains all have a long established tendency to wait their turn. How does Sugar Man fill his days in between appearances?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TOTALITY View Post
    lol when you think about the villains must be pretty patient. The heroes are out here being protagonists 24/7 but the villains all have a long established tendency to wait their turn. How does Sugar Man fill his days in between appearances?
    Netflix and chill? Internet fandom forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Yeah, humans can't really live there and be full citizens. This is for mutants, for those with the X-gene, no one else is really welcomed. And is that right?

I don't think it is.
    So human to hear about a heretofore completely unknown island being used as a haven for someone other than them and be like “well why can’t I go there?”

Can’t wait to see the Fyre Festival-esque documentary about the disastrous Humans Only Island that gets going as the “straight pride parade” reaction to Krakoa...

If Ja Rule arriving on Krakoa isn't the premise of an event, I'm dropping the series.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I wonder when Franklin Richards will show up

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Do X-Men fans who hate Marvel-Sapiens so venomously on these boards hate IRL-Sapiens too? If a BIZARRE opportunity presents itself, would they jump like Dio Brando from "JoJo" to "Reject my humanity WRYYYYYYY"?

I can't help but exaggerate again. It happens when conversation I hear/read gets heated, a la...
    Yes. Humans are a scourge upon the earth and to each other. Consuming resources recklessly, destroying natural habitats needed to survive for monetary profit i.e. greenhouse gas production, ocean acidification, rain forest destruction, glacial melting, aquatic plastic pollution, etc. We hunt endangered species for sport and sit idly by while other species go extinct completely. We’ve boomed our population to over 700% of what it was just one hundred years ago while we struggle to feed majority of the world’s population who are purposefully kept in cycles of poverty to support the consumerist needs of the working, middle, and upper classes. So yes as a fact, we as a species are quite literally a disease. Why do you ask?
    Last edited by Ororo101; 09-20-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Extraordinary Member

So human to hear about a heretofore completely unknown island being used as a haven for someone other than them and be like “well why can’t I go there?”

Can’t wait to see the Fyre Festival-esque documentary about the disastrous Humans Only Island that gets going as the “straight pride parade” reaction to Krakoa...
    But what if someone needs to go there? And what about mutants in normal society? And what if you just don't like how things are on the island?

It's too closed off to be healthy

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Yes. Humans are a scourge upon the earth and to each other...So yes as a fact, we as a species are quite literally a disease. Why do you ask?
    I asked because maybe I still naively hope that the ones posting on this forum about hating humanity are just posturing and venting frustrations and not genuinely harboring the wish that we Homo Sapiens really should just 100% DIE RIGHT NOW, and are only waiting to be mollified when the X-Men exterminate Marvel-Sapiens on the pages of their comics. That they don't really mean it.

So there are really, really people who want mankind dead, real-wise and fiction-wise. As I'm not American I am surprised by this. Shows how much a 37-year-old hotel clerk in Asia like me is just a Sweet Summer Child about it.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 09-20-2019 at 09:52 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

The only good human is a human from my home country, Gibbleforth. I miss her grassy fields and omnipresent Wi-Fi.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    If Ja Rule arriving on Krakoa isn't the premise of an event, I'm dropping the series.

The same people crying over not having access to the “Mutant only party” certainly never lifted a finger to help them before. So, sorry not sorry, you gotta toughen up and sit this one out. Shockingly, not everything is about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I asked because maybe I still naively hope that the ones posting on this forum about hating humanity are just posturing and venting frustrations and not genuinely harboring the wish that we Homo Sapiens really should just 100% DIE RIGHT NOW, and are only waiting to be mollified when the X-Men exterminate Marvel-Sapiens on the pages of their comics. That they don't really mean it.

So there are really, really people who want mankind dead, real-wise and fiction-wise. As I'm not American I am surprised by this. Shows how much a 37-year-old hotel clerk in Asia like me is just a Sweet Summer Child about it.

Don’t worry, it mostly stems from disappointment. We can do so much more to improve but we don’t because it’s easier not to change and keep benefiting from our mistakes. We really aren’t half as smart as we puff ourselves up to believe. True intelligence requires foresight. Something humanity has never had.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The only good human is a human from my home country, Gibbleforth. I miss her grassy fields and omnipresent Wi-Fi.

You’re fun.