Mighty Member

Default Our comeback Will be Bigger that are Setback

This is a thread for the Change that Marvel is doing the Next few Weeks.For Starters marvel is cutting back of low selling issues and Digital on the app
    With Empyer going Weekly and Outlawed gone for now.I think its a good idea to post about the change thats already happening and the new ones that will.

The thread title is a Diamond initiative, not a Marvel one. "Our Comeback Will Be Bigger Than Our Setback".

And Outlawed isn't entirely gone, it's piecemeal. We already had two comics that are directly affected - Ghost-Spider #9 (issue 8 also mentioned Outlawed, was released the same day as the one-shot) and 2020 Ironheart #1. Miles Morales #17 is out on June 10.

Empyre isn't weekly. Three in July yes, but only two issues in August, the last issue is in September.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

I hope they take the opportunity to streamline some of their titles (cut down the weaker titles to support the thread between titles) and really take advantage of some titles being released digitally.

As for what change there will be, I really don’t know? It all seems uncertain at the minute.

I think it’d be wise for Marvel to do something big to regain some readers they may have lost.

Mighty Member

I know its Diamond Initiative but it does have a impact on comics
    Last edited by fin5; 05-26-2020 at 04:34 PM.