Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    or it isn't as fun to do it without having the overpower the person. isn't that how he lost? he got bored and needed something to fight. and play it all the way out. what if everyone had remained under the thrall of the Purple Man. Doom has physical needs. what would he have done? keep in mind that he has used his position as king to just walk down to the village and choose a companion for kicks. he took full advantage of an amnesic Wanda as well. isn't anyone else curious how he duplicated her body to make that Wanda-bot? I imagine that it came after a very invasive inspection.
    I was just thinking about this with Wanda. Even if they had gotten married, had they had sex, it could very easily be seen as a form of rape.

And his fantasy with Loki basically involved turning them into his sex slave and he-with Namor having Emma Frost-overpowering them.

I don't think Doom sees himself as a rapist and I don't think he would do it in an overt way and I'm sure you could interpret his fantasy with Loki and Emma about being more about revenge, but it's still a power fantasy, which is really what rape boils down to.

Even his thing with Wanda was him taking control of thisnpowerful woman.

BANNED

If Doom is just some horny dude looking to hump everything why didn't he have one last **** with Valeria before killing her? Surely that would be his ultimate power fantasy.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    If Doom is just some horny dude looking to hump everything why didn't he have one last **** with Valeria before killing her? Surely that would be his ultimate power fantasy.
    I didn't say he was horny. He clearly never tried to act on his fantasy by kidnapping Loki, forcing him into a female form, and raping them.

No, if you want that, there are plenty of fanfictions for you.

Happy Bi visibility day.

That is all.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Find me a panel that says "I'm bisexual!"
    It doesn’t exist yet. But there is subtext that can be used. But other than that, his sexuality isn’t set in stone. Which is my point of you didn’t get that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I didn't say he was horny. He clearly never tried to act on his fantasy by kidnapping Loki, forcing him into a female form, and raping them.

No, if you want that, there are plenty of fanfictions for you.
    It is a jocular suggestion meant to highlight the absurdity of the scenarios being suggested by some through scrutinizing minutiae and subtext and not something I necessarily want to see occur on panel though if it does occur I won't necessarily be revolted by it like some prude. Ultimately it's up to the writers to decide how much sexual content they do insert.
    Last edited by Desmark; 09-23-2019 at 09:34 AM.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

but he even acted like Loki. I vividly remember loki and doom sitting at a dinner table. and Loki is just going to town on some poisoned meat; like no table manners at all. was this hot to Doom?
    Doom was testing to see if this was the real Loki. The tone of the story was more like a OTT comedy not to be taken seriously.

or it isn't as fun to do it without having the overpower the person. isn't that how he lost? he got bored and needed something to fight. and play it all the way out. what if everyone had remained under the thrall of the Purple Man. Doom has physical needs. what would he have done? keep in mind that he has used his position as king to just walk down to the village and choose a companion for kicks. he took full advantage of an amnesic Wanda as well. isn't anyone else curious how he duplicated her body to make that Wanda-bot? I imagine that it came after a very invasive inspection.

You're confusing Doom with Hawkeye aren't you? He's the one that slept with Wanda. I know it sounds amusing but I tend to doubt that Hawkeye slept with a robot and didn't realize it. And no, Doom did not take advantage of Wanda if you are talking about them sleeping together. She would have remembered it as soon as she regained her memory. Here's a refresher for you

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    You're confusing Doom with Hawkeye aren't you? He's the one that slept with Wanda. I know it sounds amusing but I tend to doubt that Hawkeye slept with a robot and didn't realize it. And no, Doom did not take advantage of Wanda if you are talking about them sleeping together. She would have remembered it as soon as she regained her memory. Here's a refresher for you
    Well I actually found more amusing that Hawkeye has slept with a robot and didn't notice so that's the version I like to believe, as I find amusing that he kissed Loki when he was in Wanda's form.

I don't like to think a lot about Children crusade because was the saga who made me drop Wanda as a character after years of following her.

But as far as I remember Doom never forced Wanda, if something he bent to her wishes as much as Doom is able to do it for someone and was pretty protective even taking the guilt so she could get away free without repercussions. He was still a jerk with everybody else but he never mistreated Wanda and she was pretty comfortable (an even in love since she still wanted to get married) with him.

You're confusing Doom with Hawkeye aren't you?
    Clint's been dead to me for awhile actually. not for this particular incident. but yeah they both took advantage. at least with Clint, there's the plausible deniability of not being in his right mind.

He's the one that slept with Wanda. I know it sounds amusing but I tend to doubt that Hawkeye slept with a robot and didn't realize it.
    to even posit this, you'd have to believe that doom was an incompetent roboticist. Clint clearly didn't know that Wanda was a robot. and he didn't make sexual advances towards Wanda. he showed up to confront her about being murdered. Doom created a sex bot to steer people away from the real Wanda. he would have to make that bot realistic enough to fool Wanda's friends; even while she's naked.

And no, Doom did not take advantage of Wanda if you are talking about them sleeping together. She would have remembered it as soon as she regained her memory. Here's a refresher for you
    not sure what you think you're showing me other than that Wanda is easily manipulated. he controlled her so that he could have godlike power. then he used it to kill a teenager before running away like a coward. probably a hypnotic suggestion like he used on the Arthurian times lady. look at that first panel. he's standing behind her like a ventriloquist.

Doom was testing to see if this was the real Loki. The tone of the story was more like a OTT comedy not to be taken seriously.
    he has a thing for brunette sorceresses. it's canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    he wore her skin. that is the ultimate intimacy. it's always sexual for serial killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I was just thinking about this with Wanda. Even if they had gotten married, had they had sex, it could very easily be seen as a form of rape.

And his fantasy with Loki basically involved turning them into his sex slave and he-with Namor having Emma Frost-overpowering them.

I don't think Doom sees himself as a rapist and I don't think he would do it in an overt way and I'm sure you could interpret his fantasy with Loki and Emma about being more about revenge, but it's still a power fantasy, which is really what rape boils down to.

Even his thing with Wanda was him taking control of this powerful woman.
    True, that was a bit dicey of Heinberg to have her agree to marry Doom while she still hadn't regained her memories. But even when she regained her memories she still wanted to go through with the marriage. It was really Doom who backed out after that whole deal with him getting the Life Force instead of her when Eli took a shot at him while Wanda, Wiccan and Doom were attempting the spell again. When you think about it, the one thing he did do was to stop her from wandering around in her state of amnesia when anything could have happened to her. She came to see Doom in Latveria in the first place to make a plea for her fellow Roma. She at least remembered enough about him that he was a protector of his fellow Roma. (see other post for scans)

Honestly though I don't know what re-litigating Children's Crusade has to do with all this!
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 09-23-2019 at 11:05 AM.

BANNED

he wore her skin. that is the ultimate intimacy. it's always sexual for serial killers.
    Had forgotten about that gruesome part. Thanks for reminding me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    Well I actually found more amusing that Hawkeye has slept with a robot and didn't notice so that's the version I like to believe, as I find amusing that he kissed Loki when he was in Wanda's form.

I don't like to think a lot about Children crusade because was the saga who made me drop Wanda as a character after years of following her.

But as far as I remember Doom never forced Wanda, if something he bent to her wishes as much as Doom is able to do it for someone and was pretty protective even taking the guilt so she could get away free without repercussions. He was still a jerk with everybody else but he never mistreated Wanda and she was pretty comfortable (an even in love since she still wanted to get married) with him.
    And he knew it wasn't her by her kiss alone.
    It's really hard to believe that he didn't notice that she was a doombot. But I agree in that it's hilarious max.