Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    that last page bamboozled me. At first, I was like "ha! I knew Djinn was on some ****" but then Roundhouse popped out the cut! I've been really enjoying the little guy so I'm not inclined to fully buy he's a bad guy but it's titans, betrayals happen. I keep forgetting he's actually one of the smarter characters but reading his pages with Robin, knowing he's the "traitor" makes him some slight jr. machiavellian vibes, I'm curious as to how this will pan out. I don't think Roundhouse is really evil, I think this is all part of the machinations of the Other. I noticed is Djinn's and Crush's eyes both turned fully red, but Djinn's ring doesn't only controls Djinn. It is possible that they use the same effect because Roundhouse had Djinn controlling Crush but, for my money, i would say that is pointing to something wonky going on; some serious wonkery is afoot.
    Crush's eyes turning red probably has to do with being half Czarnian. Look at Lobo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Crush's eyes turning red probably has to do with being half Czarnian. Look at Lobo.
    that's also possible too, that was my first hunch before I reread it and noticed that it matched with Djinn. i could be wrong and it's just that the creative team didn't think differentiating would matter but I'm sticking to my guns that wonkery is afoot.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    See, Wallace is one of the ones I actually do mind coming back. I used to find him annoying, now I just find him boring. He's just one character who has never really clicked with me and probably never will.

I'm always up for Gar and Raven coming back. But I think some more obscure members would be better right now. The Titans has a HUGE roster. Take advantage of it. Bring Zachary Zatara, Blue Beetle, Static (can they still use him?), Pantha, Rose, Joey, Aquagirl (does she exist, Post-Flashpoint?). There's plenty they can go with before going back to the usual suspects. Unfortunately most of said characters will probably stay lost and abandoned for the foreseeable future.
    Bendis wanted Static for Young Justice. But he wasn't allowed. Needless to say that means that if he was allowed to be used, he'd still be unavailable for Titans.

Aquagirl doesn't exist. Two girls have had that mantle. One hasn't appeared at all and the other hasn't taken the name since the reboot.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman