Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

I wonder if carnage has to claim some codex's from the X-MEN can he invade Krakoa and slaughter them like pigs sqealing and crying reducing them to thrash or will they successfully repel him and stop his March.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    I wonder if carnage has to claim some codex's from the X-MEN can he invade Krakoa and slaughter them like pigs sqealing and crying reducing them to thrash or will they successfully repel him and stop his March.
    I feel like other than Wolverine the X-Men are super off-limits to Absolute Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramorph View Post
    I feel like other than Wolverine the X-Men are super off-limits to Absolute Carnage.
    Which in turn kinda puts a bit of a damper on his plans considering that the O5, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Storm and Eye-Boy all have a codex but are on Krakoa.

Amazing Member

In fairness, he seems to be focusing basically on people who bonded either Venom or Carnage specifically, so I don’t really think the heroes that got symbiotes in Venomized are really priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Can symbiotes possess a dead being? cause Bruce Banner is currently "dead" while the immortal hulk is a undead creature or something.
    No.

Hulk fully ressurects Banner Everytime he's killed. He's definitely alive.

Can’t believe that I was considering passing this series up. Such a fun ride. Still can’t believe that Gates has managed to make Eddie Brock/Venom such a likable character. He has infused a character in desperate need of a makeover with so much life. This is the best interpreting of Venom that I’ve ever read by far. Glad to see Spider-Man still around and it’s looking like he’s going to be here until the end. The scene with Carnage appearing in the “safe house “ is absolutely chilling. This is how you do a Spider-Man/Venom /Carnage symbiote story. Keep it dark, bloody and gritty and sprinkle that Spider-Man humor on top and you have an absolute winner. It’s a shame that some will pass this series up just due to the exhaustion people have developed with symbiotes over the years.

Extraordinary Member

Has Flash's body been dug up for its codex yet?? Or has his body been ignored?? And if so....why...did Anti-Venom somehow wipe it out of his system?? I just can't seem to remember if he has been mentioned yet.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Has Flash's body been dug up for its codex yet?? Or has his body been ignored?? And if so....why...did Anti-Venom somehow wipe it out of his system?? I just can't seem to remember if he has been mentioned yet.
    Way back in Venom #7-8 by Cates, Flash's body and the Maker stealing it for his Venom codex was how the codices were introduced in the first place. The symbiote absorbed Flash's Venom codex and temporarily emulated Flash's personality, which assisted Eddie in escaping from the Maker and his Project Oversight.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Way back in Venom #7-8 by Cates, Flash's body and the Maker stealing it for his Venom codex was how the codices were introduced in the first place. The symbiote absorbed Flash's Venom codex and temporarily emulated Flash's personality, which assisted Eddie in escaping from the Maker and his Project Oversight.
    Thank you.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Thank you.
    You're welcome.
    The spider is always on the hunt.