Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Havok: The M-word represe- *Is immediately struck by lightning*
    Xavier: Storm, What are you doing!?!?
    Storm: Clearly something went wrong with this one Charles, you'll simply have to try again.
    Xavier: Ororo, I assure you-
    Cyclops: You heard the woman, Charles. Try. AGAIN.

Mystique just gives a list of times she has shapeshifted just to pettily **** with the X-Men, like: Remember that time you all went out to eat and nobody got what they ordered, and at least one of you had a minor allergic reaction? Or that time you went to the salon and got the worst haircut of your life? Or when you were trying to catch a flight and you were "randomly selected" for a security pat-down? Yeah, that was me.
    Lol, this is perfect.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I want the minds to get mixed up in different bodies.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    I must read that issue again I've obviously missed it. OOC for Essex though.
    It's OOC for Essex because at the beginning of the issue that must be read, Xavier and Magneto convinced him to do it but then Xavier then mind-wiped Sinister to forget it. (however, before the mindwipe, the Sinister clones here were acting with the same whimsy as Gillen wrote him/them, and later under Hickman in Secret Wars. In a sense, they were in-character until Xavier came along).

And frankly, Essex's hardly the only one being OOC, but all the OOC-ness looks to be intentional choices. Xavier is far creepier than we've ever known him, Storm's never been a cult-leader, Apocalypse was never so cooperative, and Eve Bell was never that important. Something is terribly wrong that's making them all behave very suspiciously and we'll likely won't find out what that is until the end of this arc.

BANNED

Logan: "I'm the best there is at what I do" OR "Once an X-Man, always an X-Man"

Kurt: "I remember ze days ve did nozing but fight, instead of doing what really mattered."

Warren: "I'm a pretty boy"

Paige: "So ma nudist colony proposal was finally accepted?"

Raven: "Raven Darkholme is not a woman to be trifled with" OR "Who am I? That, my dear, is an excellent question. Though not one easily answered"

These answers are great lol.

Comic Geek in General

Kurt: “after the time in Nate Grey’s “paradise”, this is less headache inducing”
    Raven: “ok Charles......I took part in your little mission, make good on bringing Irene back and I won’t spill the beans about our secret”
    Warren: “ at least I don’t think I’m a real Angel again”
    Paige: “please tell me Wade isn’t here”
    Logan: “ I’m on the clock here......have Avengers business, a Venom Crossover, some December Event, 2 Ongoing teams to join and 40 Guest Appearances before I have to fight my Time Displaced Half Brother and the Hand........also I probably have a new kid sidekick to take under my wing......after I have a beer”

Logan’s is probably the funniest in my head.......

Comic Geek in General

This is definitely a game changer........Obviously the technique would have to be used sparingly.......,(so no killing characters off every month like during Uncanny’s last run)

BANNED

Wolverine: Grrr!
    Angel: Got to Fly!
    Kurt: Mein Gott! Ja! Ich bin Elfe!
    Raven: Destinyyyyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    all the OOC-ness looks to be intentional choices.... Eve Bell was never that important.
    Okay, "being important" doesn't qualify as being written out of character. I don't think this undermines your other points, but...