Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Completely forgot Michael Pointer existed

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    As a reality warper, couldn’t proteus bring people back to life just as jamie braddock did with psylocke? Are the others even nevessary?
    That perhaps consumes more energy than is efficient.

If to resurrect someone you consume a body, you have remained the same as you were. Proteus is the most limited reality warper among the Omegas. No wonder they want to recruit Franklin.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    As a reality warper, couldn’t proteus bring people back to life just as jamie braddock did with psylocke? Are the others even nevessary?
    While they are both omega level for reality manipulation but Proteus is psychic and Jamie is quantum so there might be differences that allow one to do something that the other can't plus when Proteus changes things they normally revert back to normal when stops thinking about them and using his power destroys him so it is impractical for Proteus to do the entire Resurrection process if he is even capable of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Completely forgot Michael Pointer existed
    That reminds me Nate said he could teach Michael why he was the most important mutant on the planet something the Resurrection process might be the reason.
    Last edited by Tasuxeda; 09-21-2019 at 08:50 AM.

The Son of Suns Clairaudient Freedom Soldier's Avatar

I can't wait for the ResurrXion 5 to bring back my boy DJ (Sheppard)!

Mimic and the ResurrXion 5, restoring mutantkind 1,000 mutants per week, you know what it is.
    Take a couple of minutes and check out this new comic book, friends: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...no-more-crises

I wonder if Elixir is teaching Hope and Tempus tantric yoga like he taught the Cuckoos on Utopia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    That perhaps consumes more energy than is efficient.

If to resurrect someone you consume a body, you have remained the same as you were. Proteus is the most limited reality warper among the Omegas. No wonder they want to recruit Franklin.
    They could always rescue Franklin from his abusive baseline human parents like they usually do -- I'm sure that neither would take notice that he's gone.

I'd read the book if they churned it out.

The Proteus situation is interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    I'd read the book if they churned it out.

The Proteus situation is interesting to me.
    Same. To paraphrase Magneto, sure, these characters were cool on their own to varying degrees, but Hickman has made them infinitely moreso with their new role in mutant culture. I'd love to see even a miniseries focused on their daily lives, the problems they encounter, and the development of their collective relationships.

-Pav, who is waiting for a Dawn of X book to really wow him...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I wonder if Elixir is teaching Hope and Tempus tantric yoga like he taught the Cuckoos on Utopia
    That was a very weird moment for all characters involved.

BANNED

Art by Romar Sucaldito.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    That was a very weird moment for all characters involved.
    I still vividly remember Land's copy-and-pasted grinning Cuckoos *shudder*

and Fraction's omnipresent character label boxes (something like Elixir: Mutant healer, into tantric yoga therapy / The Three-In-One: currently into tantric yoga therapists)

I wonder if it would have been so obnoxious with more expressive art...

Interesting that Hope isn’t living in the Summer House. If this is more or less implying what I think it is, I hope we see where The Five live now that they’ve become a family unit of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Interesting that Hope isn’t living in the Summer House. If this is more or less implying what I think it is, I hope we see where The Five live now that they’ve become a family unit of their own.
    Yeah, I bet she's living with the rest of the Five. Add to that the fact that she never really bonded with Scott and the rest as family, just Old Cable, and since Old Cable isn't around...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Maybe they are living together, hopeful on a super secure location.

I personaly think Marvel just doesn't want her near teen Cable. They did the same for teen Jean and Cyclops regarding adult Cable

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Yeah, I bet she's living with the rest of the Five. Add to that the fact that she never really bonded with Scott and the rest as family, just Old Cable, and since Old Cable isn't around...
    She bonded with Jean on the Exterminated and her relationship with Scott is complicated but it exist