Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Amazing Spider-Man #29

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

One of the last few issues before Peter's death in December! Enjoy it!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

My heart...my soul! God, Spencer can write Peter and MJ so, so well. And this art is clean! I'm on board! Hopefully this is better than #28.

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    My heart...my soul! God, Spencer can write Peter and MJ so, so well. And this art is clean! I'm on board! Hopefully this is better than #28.
    Those preview pages could be the whole issue and it's already better, LOL!

No but seriously, this preview is great. I'm so excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Those preview pages could be the whole issue and it's already better, LOL!

No but seriously, this preview is great. I'm so excited!
    Right?! Lol this is solid

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    One of the last few issues before Peter's death in December! Enjoy it!
    That murder mystery is definitely not about Peter!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

i prefer the old art. thanks for ruining it guys.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    +1

Hey I just noticed the detail about the broken glass for the window MJ busted during Hunted and notice now how the sofa was moved IN FRONT of the windows for protection, hehe. I love the cool little details in the art that keep the continuity going!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    i prefer the old art. thanks for ruining it guys.

I love it. I was just thinking to myself I hope this guy is a regular backup artist going forward. But if it’s not your thing we have Ottley and Gleason to look forward to in upcoming issues.

I'm going to miss seeing Spencer writing Peter and MJ together...but on the plus side, Mary Jane's getting her own book out of it!

"Two months?" That sounds like enough time to cover for a five-issue mini-series .

It's nice to see Peter being so supportive of MJ .

It is actually a good point that Spider-Man swinging into and out of MJ's apartment as much as he does is going to attract attention. It's part of how Osborn figured out Peter's identity again.

I'm kind of surprised Peter hasn't just moved into her apartment by this point, but I guess we'd be missing out on Boomerang and Randy action and I guess they need three people for the rent...?

Francesco Manna's art is gorgeous, definitely feels like a step-up from the last two issues. Reminds me of Stuart Immonen, especially how he draws MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm going to miss seeing Spencer writing Peter and MJ together...but on the plus side, Mary Jane's getting her own book out of it!

"Two months?" That sounds like enough time to cover for a five-issue mini-series .

It's nice to see Peter being so supportive of MJ .

It is actually a good point that Spider-Man swinging into and out of MJ's apartment as much as he does is going to attract attention. It's part of how Osborn figured out Peter's identity again.

I'm kind of surprised Peter hasn't just moved into her apartment by this point, but I guess we'd be missing out on Boomerang and Randy action and I guess they need three people for the rent...?

Francesco Manna's art is gorgeous, definitely feels like a step-up from the last two issues. Reminds me of Stuart Immonen, especially how he draws MJ.
    It's interesting that they haven't moved in together yet, you're right. He's in there enough nights where someone may suggest it (I mean realistically, that would happen). It looks big enough to fit two people as well

Appreciative of the support as well. God, I missed MJ/Peter conversations while Peter is sticking to the ceiling. It's so Spider-Man and so everyday.

Looking forward to this issue!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Concurring with all of you here. This is spectacular, and I'd gladly read the whole issue if it consisted of just those two being the great couple they are. (Ok, so I'll read the whole issue no matter what. Point still stands.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Marvel needs to stop playing games and get these two married again. They tried so hard to bury this poor girl MJ but the redhead just won’t stay down. Now it’s almost as if MJ is around every single corner of the Spider Verse. Good to see. Spencer writes one of the better Peter/MJ relationships as well.

Hopefully with some of those fun little filler issues that just passed out of the way ...we can get back on this Kindred mystery situation.