Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    Kinky Lil' Canine Snoop Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7,676

    Default

    That rad Vulture one is a Dan Panosian Iron Man 2020 variant.

    is it sad that I'm more excited for lord spencer writing norman and victor than the actual stories.
    Our main character, a socially awkward outcast, gains newfound confidence and arrogance before committing a string of horrid acts. He then wears a fancy suit and proceeds to dance like a maniac to music that isn't actually there playing around him.

  2. #32
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    That first one is. Second is a variant cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    That rad Vulture one is a Dan Panosian Iron Man 2020 variant.

    is it sad that I'm more excited for lord spencer writing norman and victor than the actual stories.
    Thank you, guys! TD does a menacing Doom face.
    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  3. #33
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    That first one is. Second is a variant cover
    That Daniels Doom cover is sweet as hell. Really hope this is a precursor to him doing more with Marvel.

  4. #34
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Thank you, guys! TD does a menacing Doom face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    That Daniels Doom cover is sweet as hell. Really hope this is a precursor to him doing more with Marvel.
    He actually used to do a lot with Marvel with Marvel Adventures Spider-Man! So hopefully, with his current resume, he does a bit more with the Web-Head.
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

  5. #35
    Astonishing Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Symbiote spider-man: Alien reality #1 (of 5).
    Black cat #7

  6. #36
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    169

    Default

    friendly is 100 percent canceled but dont worry people who arent fans of spencers amazing therye already working on the secondary spidey title to launch in jan or feb as ive said before it Amazing is the primary spidey book and these secondary titles no matter how great they are are not built to last past 15-to 20 issues

  7. #37
    All-New Member Junco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    I don't see one for Superior either. If it's already been announced as canceled then I apologize.
    Looks like Doc Ock/Superior Ock is coming back in one of the incoming promos.

  8. #38
    Extraordinary Member Tendrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    8,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junco View Post
    Looks like Doc Ock/Superior Ock is coming back in one of the incoming promos.
    Where? I didn't see.

  9. #39
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    17,652

    Default

    He's not in any of them. We see Peter and Miles, but not Otto.

  10. #40
    Astonishing Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Instead of picking up Amazing Spider-Man in single issues i will get instead a Complete Edition book of Amazing Spider-Man and the new 2099 stories from the December Marvel Solicitations.
    And speaking of the Marvel 2099 comics,i wonder why the X-men 2099 did not had a new story as well

  11. #41
    Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiteshark View Post
    Instead of picking up Amazing Spider-Man in single issues i will get instead a Complete Edition book of Amazing Spider-Man and the new 2099 stories from the December Marvel Solicitations.
    And speaking of the Marvel 2099 comics,i wonder why the X-men 2099 did not had a new story as well
    There's also no Avengers 2099 either. :P
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

  12. #42
    Astonishing Member whiteshark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    There's also no Avengers 2099 either. :P
    Yeah.There could not be a new story of all the Marvel 2099 comic books.Even so from what i remember after Spider-Man 2099 it was X-men 2099 one of the most important so to speak comic books of the original 2099 comic books.
    And Ghost Rider 2099 for example had a comic book instead of X-men 2099 !

  13. #43
    Fantastic Member Yvonmukluk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    296

    Default

    I'm wodnering whether Peter's going to try calling in his favour from Doomed Affairs to help Miguel.

  14. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    I'm wodnering whether Peter's going to try calling in his favour from Doomed Affairs to help Miguel.
    That's one of the best Spidey stories.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •