Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Think I'll be reading the MJ and Velocity ones in trades.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #13
    SALADIN AHMED (W) • JAVIER GARRÓN (A/C)
    2020 VARIANT COVER BY RAHZZAH
    VENOM ISLAND VARIANT COVER BY EDUARD PETROVICH
    Spider-Man! Prowler! Come out to play-ay!
    • It’s 13 miles from Washington Heights to Brooklyn, and Miles’ uncle Aaron is a wanted man.
    • Racing the clock, out of web-fluid – if they ever make it home, it’ll be by dint of their wits and fists.
    • CAN YOU DIG IT?!
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    As a Warriors' fan, I'm loving the sound of this issue. I'm wondering if Aaron will wind up being the supplier/hook-up for Miles' web fluid going forward?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    As a Warriors' fan, I'm loving the sound of this issue. I'm wondering if Aaron will wind up being the supplier/hook-up for Miles' web fluid going forward?
    Glad to see I'm not the only one to pick up on the, Warriors reference. But one thing does make me ponder. If, Miles is truly out of web fluid, is there a chance we'll see a return of his bio-electric energy threads?

Thoughts:

- I'm curious about the description for that Miguel one-shot by Spencer. It sounds like it's covering his origin again, unless it's just there to remind readers about it now that he's back in prominence.

- It'll be nice to see Silver Sable again. Curious to see how Spencer handles her.

- I would ask whether there's much of an audience for "classic" stories about the Black Suit in the past...but sales would tell me otherwise.

- Come to think of it, I don't think Peter and Ham really interact that much.

- Unsurprising to see the Spider-Verse mini focusing on one of the prominent Spiders of the movie.

- Spider-Gwen and the Jackal...ew .

- "Can you dig it?" What is this, Shaft? Although a Miles and Aaron team-up sounds fun.

- Brock sounds like he's doing his own Superior on Peter. I guess he was "evil Spider-Man" before SpOck was a thing.

- Mary Jane vs. The Vulture? Cool. Will the rest of the Savage Six make an appearance?

- Another Ben who is a son of a major fictional heroic couple who goes evil? Abrams is repeating himself .

- Felicia having a fateful showdown with Odessa has been coming for a while. I wonder if it might end with her in charge of the Thieves Guild after usurping her? Or would she want the trouble?

- Is the villain actually named "Speedster" or is she a gender-flipped Speed Demon?

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    =- "Can you dig it?" What is this, Shaft? Although a Miles and Aaron team-up sounds fun.
    C'mon, Frontier, gotta step your reference game up.

The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

C'mon, Frontier, gotta step your reference game up.

Yeah, the only Warriors reference I get is the "come out and play" one .

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    I'm curious about this super-powered Hobgoblin since when Peter had the symbiote, the demonic Hobgoblin wasn't a thing yet. It might be a reference to Kingsley safely applying the Osborn formula on himself after using Lefty Donovan as an unknowing test subject.
    Could possibly be some weird experiment on Ned too.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes. Both Spec and FN have introduced plot points later used in Amazing (Jonah knowing Peter's identity, May's cancer, and Peter's sister Teresa being around).
    Wait, I thought FN was some other universe...

and I do like other titles being around, at beast it'd mean we get two runs of Spidey at once, specialy if we get some healthy competition among writters trying to outdo each other, but maybe I'm being too opmistic.

- Spider-Gwen and the Jackal...ew .
    Spider-Gwen and Jackal (Possibly two...), and in Life Story we have Jackal kidnaping the real Gwen so she could be his, yeah, Marvel is having a thing for this ship lately, hopefuly it isn't a secret trilogy of said ship

- "Can you dig it?" What is this, Shaft? Although a Miles and Aaron team-up sounds fun.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

I am another Warriors fan. What really makes the movie work ( besides the classic line "Warriors come out to play") is the ending which shows there is more to life then survival, and there is hope for Swan and Mercy to have a better life instead of gang life in Coney Island

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I've been a fan of Tony Daniel's art since his time on Teen Titans for DC back when One Year Later hit. Would be awesome to see him handling Spider-Man if that's the same one.
    I'd love to see Daniels doing some Marvel stuff. I'd be stoked if he started doing interiors for them.

I love how Amazing Spider-Man has been unfolding this past year.

That said, so long as Mary Jane Watson has a mini-series, it'll be a greater priority on my pull list.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Friendly Neighborhood isn't solicited. Must be cancelled.
    I don't see one for Superior either. If it's already been announced as canceled then I apologize.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    I don't see one for Superior either. If it's already been announced as canceled then I apologize.
    12 is the last issue, yeah. Bleeding Cool had a story a month or two ago about how they're planning to refresh/relaunch some of the satellite titles.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Okay, my eyes aren't working right. This is the Tony Daniel, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Okay, my eyes aren't working right. This is the Tony Daniel, right?

That first one is. Second is a variant cover