Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by catbellysqueezer View Post
    If Donny Cates is writing Thor, is he going to stop writing Guardians of the Galaxy
    Yes. December is his last issue, and it looks like Matt Rosenberg is taking over the cosmic heroes. In the Incoming solicit and teasers, the only writers and characters that don't match up are Rosenberg, GOTG, Eve Ewing, and Champions. Based on that, I think we can identity those two writers as the new writers for those two books.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    is female Loki coming back?
    I would be sort of interesting in a Loki who's a woman more of the time.

I'll update the first post then. Bleeding Cool reposted theirs, but the link was changed because of the date being in it.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 09-19-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Marvel's back to bully my wallet with another ***ing $10 book. I'll stick with Iron Man, Hulk, Spidey, and X-Bois.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Invaders low-key being the actual Cap book while Avengers is low-key the actual Panther book.
    lol. "low-key"
    "Cable was right!"

Extraordinary Member

Damn you, Marvel! Damn you for being so damn good and interesting! And damn you most of all, Hickman!

BANNED

Curious about the Annihilation event.

Curious as in "I don't really get it."

There's a one-shot in November that kicks it off, then a series of individual one-shots in December as well as a concluding Omega issue.

So there's no actual series? Like, a core Annihilation series that the one-shots are adjacent too? Instead it's just the one-shots and that's it?

Soooo...is there an overall story that requires that you'd have to get all the one-shots and read them in a particular order to understand?

Or can you just read as many or as little as you want and still get a complete story in each one-shot?

I may be being dense here but I do think it's a bit unclear. Or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Marvel's back to bully my wallet with another ***ing $10 book. "
    Yeah WTF...is $9.95 really going to stick around for a comic...how are more people not upset at this?!?
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeartofTheStoriesWeTell View Post
    Yeah WTF...is $9.95 really going to stick around for a comic...how are more people not upset at this?!?
    Well, it has 96 pages and multiple creators on it.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Judging by this variant cover, the murder victim definitely looks male.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Curious about the Annihilation event.

Curious as in "I don't really get it."

There's a one-shot in November that kicks it off, then a series of individual one-shots in December as well as a concluding Omega issue.

So there's no actual series? Like, a core Annihilation series that the one-shots are adjacent too? Instead it's just the one-shots and that's it?

Soooo...is there an overall story that requires that you'd have to get all the one-shots and read them in a particular order to understand?

Or can you just read as many or as little as you want and still get a complete story in each one-shot?

I may be being dense here but I do think it's a bit unclear. Or is it just me?
    My guess is that the Annihilation stuff will tie in with Incoming!, which will tie in with whichever new books are coming out next year. So we only might get an idea where Annihilation is leading to once the next batch of solicits start to come out.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-19-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Extraordinary Member

So the victim is male, white or Asian, and lives in a nice apartment...could it be Loki?

BANNED

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Well, it has 96 pages and multiple creators on it.
    Yeah, given the huge page count it seems reasonable.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    So the victim is male, white or Asian, and lives in a nice apartment...could it be Loki?
    Again?

10char
    "Cable was right!"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Again?

10char

Was he murdered "for real this time" recently?

WoR is clearly not one of those.

Interesting that Aero's on that variant cover! We knew that the Agents of Atlas were in the book, but why would they be directly involved in the murder mystery?