Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Barbarian View Post
    SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK BY JOHN BYRNE OMNIBUS HC - I think I've heard decent things about this run but I'm not a big fan of a lot of Byrne's writing and Byrne himself is... yeah.
    It's a great run but it might not be for everyone. Byrne's She-Hulk is a comedy book first and foremost with an emphasis on fourth-wall-breaking. If you enjoy that kind of thing then I think you will like it. I am not overly well-read on Byrne's other work so I can't say if you will like it based on his other work.

Separating Byrne as a person from his work also helps in liking this run.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    what even is this line under cebulski
    Cebulski strikes me more as a figurehead is what I would say if I was being cynical. But, none of us have any idea how long it takes for a EIC to get out from under the stuff left by the last EIC and then make Marvel their own
    Last edited by Anthony W; 09-20-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest