Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Knowing how resurrecting is working in X-Men now, makes me wonder if the point of X-Force here isn't to kill people with the idea of resurrecting them later.
    What would be the point, thought?
    It looks like resurrection will be used to bring back X-force members killed in action, which makes a lot of sense.
    I suppose they could also bring back those X-force kills, but I don't see why the team would have such a purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Knowing how resurrecting is working in X-Men now, makes me wonder if the point of X-Force here isn't to kill people with the idea of resurrecting them later.
    No the big point of X-force is to find out if a mutant is dead or missing for for sure. The two last notes on the resurrection page are about X-force. The interesting last note basically says X-force members get rez before anyone else

I do not like the fact both Wolverine as Jean Grey being on X-Men and X-Force. There are so many who could have been on those spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    I do not like the fact both Wolverine as Jean Grey being on X-Men and X-Force. There are so many who could have been on those spots.
    X-Men is a rotating cast book so they'll probably only be in it for a couple of issues.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    X-men is rotating roster, Everybody is on X-men roster. Storm is X-men 1 and She is on the Marauders. "The story" is the star of X-men. Hickman already said the stories are more one and dones than normal arcs

Okay, lets hope that is so.

I wasn't really sold about X-Force. The resurrection premise and the art are slowly making me want to read it now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    What would be the point, thought?
    It looks like resurrection will be used to bring back X-force members killed in action, which makes a lot of sense.
    I suppose they could also bring back those X-force kills, but I don't see why the team would have such a purpose.
    Well, their personalities are house by Xavier, so I assume that anyone with dissenting opinions who was killed andbrought back would have that changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    No the big point of X-force is to find out if a mutant is dead or missing for for sure. The two last notes on the resurrection page are about X-force. The interesting last note basically says X-force members get rez before anyone else
    Which is kind of interesting, since Spurrier had a similar subplot during his X-Force run where Cable died at the end of each day but uploaded his consciousness to a fancy headband he wore and downloaded it to a new cloned body each time.

Psylocke also had sex with his clones, but took his headband off so he’d have no memory of it each time. That was amusing.

I'm so here for this. Basically, a dream come true.

I'm reading this for Sage, and Sage alone. All else perish beneath that Sage Squat.

Spectacular Member

Default X-force 1

It seems like the X-Force (and the X-Men in general) has stopped and started and rebuilt their team more times than the BIG SHOW has face/heel turns in WWE. Any thoughts on the new series that is due for release in November?

Quote Originally Posted by hoopsguru View Post
    It seems like the X-Force (and the X-Men in general) has stopped and started and rebuilt their team more times than the BIG SHOW has face/heel turns in WWE. Any thoughts on the new series that is due for release in November?
    I didn't really like the team. Now I like both the art and the premise about resurrections.

Plus with Beast, Sage and Black Tom in this we'll probably see more of Krakoan tech and I'm in for that.

BANNED

So, let me get this straight... The mutant population can now die (be killed) and resurrected ad nauseum? What about the innocent casualties that usually get killed during their epic fights?

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I didn't really like the team. Now I like both the art and the premise about resurrections.

Plus with Beast, Sage and Black Tom in this we'll probably see more of Krakoan tech and I'm in for that.
    Since when has Black Tom been tech savvy?

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    So, let me get this straight... The mutant population can now die (be killed) and resurrected ad nauseum? What about the innocent casualties that usually get killed during their epic fights?

Since when has Black Tom been tech savvy?
    He's part of the Krakoan Defense/Observation System. It's probably got more to do with botanopaty rather than tech, but Krakoan tech is mostly organic / Plant based anyway.
    Attached Images Attached Images