Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I dont remember a lot from XMen Red but the attempts at being topical were very cringey. The plot being resolved by literally just copying what Duggan was doing on Uncanny Avengers is embarassing. And inuniverse Jean calling out to the Avengers for support left a bad taste in my moith. + I hated her outfit.
    Wow it seems to me you got so personal issues with red but I think red great comic cuz it doesn't remind us of all the drama the the xmen when through schims and all that. It show what the xmen are at their core not just them fight each other again and again. I mean u guys are just salty that she call the avengers just 4 that only my god c'mon just c'mon,if she fuck the avengers then what she awesome.
    Last edited by Black Queen; 10-23-2019 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Colossus was a Horseman for half of EXM lol.

I liked that it basically confirmed what we all secretely knew: if Jean was alive during AvX, she'd Benedict Arnold it up with Logan and Beast.
    Flawless headcannon

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Wow it seems to me you got so personal issues with red but I think red great comic cuz it doesn't remind us of all the drama the the xmen when through schims and all that. It show what the xmen are at their core not just them fight each other again and again. I mean u guys are just salty that she call the avengers just 4 that only my god c'mon just c'mon,if she fuck the avengers then what she awesome.
    Schism was over by the time Red started, none of the books published at the time dealt with that plotline anymore so I fail to see how that goes in the "Red was actually good" column.
    Also I dont understand the "personal issue" comment, I stated my beef with the book, I like most of the cast and I hadnt read any book by qTaylor before Red so I feel I was unbiased.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Schism was over by the time Red started, none of the books published at the time dealt with that plotline anymore so I fail to see how that goes in the "Red was actually good" column.
    Also I dont understand the "personal issue" comment, I stated my beef with the book, I like most of the cast and I hadnt read any book by qTaylor before Red so I feel I was unbiased.
    Yea I don't think you understand what I'm try to say

Nvm my fault
    You go on ahead sir

BANNED

I liked that it basically confirmed what we all secretely knew: if Jean was alive during AvX, she'd Benedict Arnold it up with Logan and Beast.
    Jean Grey needn't have problems with the Avengers just because Scott does.

That's another thing I hope does not come back from the Utopia era: leave the Avengers in their books. I don't want to see them at all, enemies or not. Not even so Wolverine or whoever can have a manliness contest with Captain America. Blegh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Jean Grey needn't have problems with the Avengers just because Scott does.

That's another thing I hope does not come back from the Utopia era: leave the Avengers in their books. I don't want to see them at all, enemies or not. Not even so Wolverine or whoever can have a manliness contest with Captain America. Blegh.
    The problem is that x-men fans doesn't want to see Avengers, but also take serious that they don't do enough for mutants

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yeah. Colossus in Cable and X-Forve were the last time I really liked him.
    I liked him in that book too.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    The problem is that x-men fans doesn't want to see Avengers, but also take serious that they don't do enough for mutants
    I don't care to see them helping mutants either. If I wanted to read about Avengers saving the day, I would read their books.

I didn't even remembered that

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    I don't care to see them helping mutants either. If I wanted to read about Avengers saving the day, I would read their books.
    OK, but I'm talking how usually x-men fans react.

In a shared universe we should use the rule "each in their own place".

we have too many x-men to use the avengers on x-men books

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    No X-fan wants avengers making regular appearances in X-men books.

Writers should stop with the "Avengers/ff/etc don't care about mutants don't care about mutant issues tho." Atleast not make a big deal out of it. Its been beaten to death.
    I only continue to read X-books because I don't spend any money on it.

had Jean been alive during AvX, most of that plot would have been moot

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post

Writers should stop with the "Avengers/ff/etc don't care about mutants don't care about mutant issues tho." Atleast not make a big deal out of it. Its been beaten to death.
    That is what I think too.

there is arule on shared universe, then X-writers break it to screw over Avengers and made a point for x-men.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    had Jean been alive during AvX, most of that plot would have been moot
    You say that as if anybody who mattered at the time of that story, or that matters now, cares about Jean Grey's connection to the Phoenix.

BANNED

What makes you think they don't? Jean has been synonymous with the Phoenix for over 30 years. Just because she isn't always the central star of a story doesn't change that.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    What makes you think they don't? Jean has been synonymous with the Phoenix for over 30 years. Just because she isn't always the central star of a story doesn't change that.
    They also ignored Rachel

Well ok that Rachel isn't Jean, but she has a deep connection to it