Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    that picture looks so perfect that I can't fight you, I think you're right!
    Oh with one addendum, I just reread Kitty Pryde and Wolverine and Yukio is very similar in personality to Domino and it didn't really work for Yukio because Logan was pining for Mariko all the time.

We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really. There were alot of things involved but it ultimately came down to his friendship with Scott being fractured. Scott lied to him about X-Force's existence and he was horrified when he learned that Scott sanctioned a secret team of X-men that would assassinate their targets as that went his own ideologies. What made it worse is that he unknowingly helped X-Force (see Cable's solo and Messiah War) and didnt like the position that Scott put him in. As mentioned, he was tortured in the Utopia arc when he was captured by Osborn and felt that Scott was willing to sacrifice him which was his final straw.

X-Force is just a name and there have been multiple iterations, and not all were about killing. Hank didnt approve of a certain version of it, but this team doesnt appear to be anything like that, so its not too surprisingly that he would be here, especially given the specific role he's been described to play
    Lol true. But the fractured friendship thing was really handled poorly by Marvel afterwards. I’m so happy now Hank is away from these dramas and finally regains a key role in team.
    Last edited by Magnusilver; 10-16-2019 at 01:58 AM.

Love the Wolverine Domino pairing but since bar sinister teased it you know that Logan and Jean will be part of that sexual tension. But that’s fine with me as I really like that pairing and think it’s about time Marvel explored it in light of them letting Scott mess around.

I hope we get Domino and Colossus in this. I really liked them together.

BANNED

There's a little tiny tidbit for Jean fans and other folk interested in X-Force in the latest episode of the Mutant Musings podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    There's a little tiny tidbit for Jean fans and other folk interested in X-Force in the latest episode of the Mutant Musings podcast.
    Can you share?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Can you share?
    https://geekade.com/mutant-musings-e...57-florida-man

I think it is this.
    I haven't listen it yet though

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    https://geekade.com/mutant-musings-e...57-florida-man

I think it is this.
    I haven't listen it yet though
    well I odn't like to listen podcast, someone can hear and tell the little bit?

Heard it: The hosts talked to Ben Percy about X-Force on comic con and he said that "Jean is gonna **** some **** up", and that she's not gonna be agreeing with Beast, they are gonna have some moral conflicts.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Heard it: The hosts talked to Ben Percy about X-Force on comic con and he said that "Jean is gonna **** some **** up", and that she's not gonna be agreeing with Beast, they are gonna have some moral conflicts.
    Thank you for sharing
    "Jean is gonna **** some **** up" in a good sense? Is she going to kick ass or to make a huge mistake?

Also, it will be funny to see what kind of moral conflicts could exist between Jean and Beast
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 10-17-2019 at 08:46 AM.

Thank you for sharing
    -"Jean is gonna **** some **** up" in a good sense? Is she going to kick ass or to make a huge mistake?

It will be funny to see what kind of moral conflicts could exist between Jean and Beast
    That is what I want to know, If Jean gonna do some mistake or just be a badass.

Jean vs Beast is a different look, they were for a long time good friends

Thank you for sharing
    -"Jean is gonna **** some **** up" in a good sense? Is she going to kick ass or to make a huge mistake?

It will be funny to see what kind of moral conflicts could exist between Jean and Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That is what I want to know, If Jean gonna do some mistake or just be a badass.

Jean vs Beast is a different look, they were for a long time good friends
    I definetely think he means in a good sense.

Yeah, interesting to know about Jean/Hank conflict. We already know there's gonna be Hank vs Logan, I imagined it was gonna be more of an intel vs field thing, but seems like there's in-division conflict too, juicy lol.

So not even Jean can get along with the current Beast

The Red Dragon

If Hickman is overseeing and guiding this the conflict will be about what flavor pie Jean bakes for Hank.

She’ll **** **** up when she drops the pie. So obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    If Hickman is overseeing and guiding this the conflict will be about what flavor pie Jean bakes for Hank.

She’ll **** **** up when she drops the pie. So obvious.
    OMG i really laughed about this. a nervous laugh for sure

Good joke