Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

I'm randomly excited about Black Tom lol. I want to see mutant powers interacting with Krakoa and mutant tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'm randomly excited about Black Tom lol. I want to see mutant powers interacting with Krakoa and mutant tech.
    I kind of like the idea that he takes his role on Krakoa very seriously. He's probably a bit prickly to work with, but they also know he is really passionate about making Krakoa work, it sounds like he feels fulfilled by his work on Krakoa.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

BANNED

I want to be excited for Jean/Sage but Colossus/Beast/Wolverine make an extremely bad tasting **** sandwich. The fact Percy brought up Logan/Hank first doesnt bode well.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I want to be excited for Jean/Sage but Colossus/Beast/Wolverine make an extremely bad tasting **** sandwich. The fact Percy brought up Logan/Hank first doesnt bode well.
    ooh, an entire issue with just Jean, Sage, and Domino, I would love that. Sage may be a computer genius, but she is a hardcore fighter on Domino's level because of her predictive tactical ability she can predict what her opponents are going to do in a fight.

Now I want the writers to put Jean, Sage, and Domino on a few missions together.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    I love Logan but I'm with you re: the rest.

In order of who excites me the most:

Sage
    Wolverine
    Black Tom
    Domino
    Jean
    Colossus
    Beast

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

If I understood correctly what would probably drive the book or at least the main "interaction" are Beast and Wolverine interactions. I could be wrong though.

BANNED

I dont hate Logan exactly but pairing him up with Beast gives me flashbacks of the Schism era, arguably the time he was the most insufferable. Never gave Black Tom a second thought but its not like any writer ever attempted to do something interesting with him so Im keeping an open mind.

I just want them to sit down and talk.

Having Beast on the team is a big statement differentiating it from the previous iterations, though. Wasn't X-Force the thing that made him quit the X-Men for the Avengers back in the Utopia era?

BANNED

No he quit because the XMen took too long rescuing him from Osborn.

"I wAs ToRtUrEd BoBbY"

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Having Beast on the team is a big statement differentiating it from the previous iterations, though. Wasn't X-Force the thing that made him quit the X-Men for the Avengers back in the Utopia era?
    Not really. There were alot of things involved but it ultimately came down to his friendship with Scott being fractured. Scott lied to him about X-Force's existence and he was horrified when he learned that Scott sanctioned a secret team of X-men that would assassinate their targets as that went his own ideologies. What made it worse is that he unknowingly helped X-Force (see Cable's solo and Messiah War) and didnt like the position that Scott put him in. As mentioned, he was tortured in the Utopia arc when he was captured by Osborn and felt that Scott was willing to sacrifice him which was his final straw.

X-Force is just a name and there have been multiple iterations, and not all were about killing. Hank didnt approve of a certain version of it, but this team doesnt appear to be anything like that, so its not too surprisingly that he would be here, especially given the specific role he's been described to play

BANNED

The interview with the creative team suggested sexual tension will be part of this book. Looks like Wolverine and Domino and/or Domino and Colossus will be having trouble keeping hands off each other during missions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    The interview with the creative team suggested sexual tension will be part of this book. Looks like Wolverine and Domino and/or Domino and Colossus will be having trouble keeping hands off each other during missions.
    Seems like there is more possibilities...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Not really. There were alot of things involved but it ultimately came down to his friendship with Scott being fractured. Scott lied to him about X-Force's existence and he was horrified when he learned that Scott sanctioned a secret team of X-men that would assassinate their targets as that went his own ideologies. What made it worse is that he unknowingly helped X-Force (see Cable's solo and Messiah War) and didnt like the position that Scott put him in. As mentioned, he was tortured in the Utopia arc when he was captured by Osborn and felt that Scott was willing to sacrifice him which was his final straw.

X-Force is just a name and there have been multiple iterations, and not all were about killing. Hank didnt approve of a certain version of it, but this team doesnt appear to be anything like that, so its not too surprisingly that he would be here, especially given the specific role he's been described to play
    I really agree with how Beast was feeling, too bad he had some bad writing after it and fans never took what he suffered seriously
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-15-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Domino and Wolverine were each other's best match. Fight me

that picture looks so perfect that I can't fight you, I think you're right!

Elektra is nost an option and i don't like Jogan. So...i have no complains about this assesment.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona