Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Still not sure what the overarching storyline is and who's gonna be the main antagonist going forward but I do like this:

Percy: It’s an adrenaline-fueled soap opera, so there’ll be drama on Krakoa, and there’ll be drama on the field–some of it will be blood-soaked and some of it will have shades of sexual tension. So the whole range of human experiences. The thing I can promise you is it’ll never be boring.
    Bring on the Jean/Wolverine sexual tension!!!

Loved everything I read from the interview.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

Considering the procedural nature of the book I'm assuming there's gonna be more of a focus of character drama/clashing personalities than plot at least for the first few issues. Plus we also know that there's going to be some crossover involving X-Force later on.

Is this PA or T+?

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Still not sure what the overarching storyline is and who's gonna be the main antagonist going forward but I do like this:

Bring on the Jean/Wolverine sexual tension!!!
    Agreed. And don’t forget Domino-Colossus too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Is this PA or T+?
    This and Percy's Wolverine are gonna be PA.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

So at the end of the day Jean isn't going to use pants. Shame

This seems like it is going to be very focused on Wolverine vs Beast. I like both characters but Beast as given a lot of drama to previous X-force incarnations.
    I'm really interested to see how he is going to handle being part of one.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    This and Percy's Wolverine are gonna be PA.
    Nice, so I know what i'm getting from Wolverine in this, actually more interested in how they'll portray the telepaths without the usually T/T+ rating, could get some real creative and gruesome stuff.
    Last edited by Mr Abductor; 10-15-2019 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    So at the end of the day Jean isn't going to use pants. Shame

This seems like it is going to be very focused on Wolverine vs Beast. I like both characters but Beast as given a lot of drama to previous X-force incarnations.
    I'm really interested to see how he is going to handle being part of one.
    I think Beast will finally have a good role here. I am more and more excited for this book with every interview. I wish Excalibur interviews were as good.

Parental advisory hummm so mature themes, violence, nudity...sex... I'm bit nervous to have Jean on a book like this

curious: I think on green arrow, percy had a entire issue for dinah and oliver making love...

So the first one choosen were Beast and Wolverine, then everyone eelse

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Parental advisory hummm so mature themes, violence, nudity...sex... I'm bit nervous to have Jean on a book like this

curious: I think on green arrow, percy had a entire issue for dinah and oliver making love...

OMG, Jean isn't a dainty flower to be protected from hard truths. She is a strong adult woman who is capable of handling hard decisions. It's not like they are going to have her take up a sword and start killing people. More than likely she'll be just like a CIA field investigator or even better Jean is the CIA Profiler of the team and helps them identify and capture the serial killers on Krakoa.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I'm actually very happy that someone has showed interest in writing Beast. For so long he has been only a punching back or the character used to voice unpopular opinions. So many X-men fans hate him and he has been used better on the avengers and inhumans books than on his home with the X-men.

So excited to see him doing something again beyond background science guy.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I'm actually very happy that someone has showed interest in writing Beast. For so long he has been only a punching back or the character used to voice unpopular opinions. So many X-men fans hate him and he has been used better on the avengers and inhumans books than on his home with the X-men.

So excited to see him doing something again beyond background science guy.
    I think that Hank was right to say what he said. The problem was his atitudes after it

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, Jean isn't a dainty flower to be protected from hard truths. She is a strong adult woman who is capable of handling hard decisions. It's not like they are going to have her take up a sword and start killing people. More than likely she'll be just like a CIA field investigator or even better Jean is the CIA Profiler of the team and helps them identify and capture the serial killers on Krakoa.
    I didn't said that Jean can't deal with it, she is one x-men that deal with really hard situations.

This i sthe first time I see Jean on a "r rated" x-men comics
    Last edited by spirit2011; 10-15-2019 at 08:31 AM.

The Red Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Jean needs to shed this image of her that some people have of being a saint pacifist. That’s boring as ****, when we all know she has a darker edge to her if written right; she’s a furnace of violent emotions. If X-Force’s mature themes means she has to get her hands dirty, make some controversial choices or even violent ones that would be the best thing to come out of this. Wash away boring passive Jean grey from XMen red.

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Jean needs to shed this image of her that some people have of being a saint pacifist. That’s boring as ****, when we all know she has a darker edge to her if written right; she’s a furnace of violent emotions. If X-Force’s mature themes means she has to get her hands dirty, make some controversial choices or even violent ones that would be the best thing to come out of this. Wash away boring passive Jean grey from XMen red.
    Jean have been good portrayals for years, I don't want to see she being bad just for the sake of taking out some misconception of readers that doesn't even like her