Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    BANNED

At the same time it makes sense that Beast is head of intelligence...given his level of intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I'm still quite disappointed Beast is the head of intel tbh. I could easily see Jean being it. She could have maintained a leadership position so it kinda feels like a missed opportunity. And Jean/Logan conflict is more interesting than Hank/Logan.
    It's because of hank position on Krakoa, it is him and Sage collecting and manipulating data. It is a missed chance of having Jean leading for sure.
    Also the book seems to be very loose on structure

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Aaron made me dislike Quire
    I still laugh to this day at that interview where he or some of the editors said Quentin was destined to be the ultimate Phoenix host and would surpass Jean completely LMAO

BANNED

On the topic at hand, Cassara came a long way from his early work on Secret Empire and Falcon. Good stuff here.

The biotech stuff is very exciting. I'm already in love with that cover, but I would be either way because my boy Forge is in it.

On the team, I guess it makes sense that Beast (who is one of the four connected to Krakoa) is the leader, but it should be him and Jean, with no designated leader only for the field work.

I'm still curious about how the hierarchy will be conducted. We have members of the council scattered everywhere. Hope it doesn't lead to foolish power struggles.

The only council member with power outside of the council seems to be Emma (summoning Spirit). Storm is taking orders from Kitty, Jean is following Beast. Nightcrawler is awol. Betsy is leading Apocalypse in Excalibur.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I'm most excited for this book. I love Jean, Kid Omega, and Sage, so I'm happy that they're on this team together, and I hope we get to see some decent interactions with them. Knowing what we know about the Quiet Council, it makes sense as to why Jean isn't in charge of the Intelligence side of X-Force. I do hope we get some decent stuff for Jean and Logan too. Not sure how much we'll see of them, seeing as how the book seems to bounce around a lot between being focused on individuals and the group, but I'm sure we'll get something eventually.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 10-05-2019 at 04:06 PM.

The only council member with power outside of the council seems to be Emma (summoning Spirit). Storm is taking orders from Kitty, Jean is following Beast. Nightcrawler is awol. Betsy is leading Apocalypse in Excalibur.
    thanks for the summon, now i feel stronger lOL

we have a cover of Betsy bowing to Apocalypse...he is not a guy to follow orders

BANNED

Not to mention they will all defer to Cyclops as Captain Commander on the field despite him not being on the council.

I think it's mostly just titles though, Xavier and Magneto are "the head rulers" imo they have the most influence.

Wonder why Xavier gives Jean the helmet?
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Wonder why Xavier gives Jean the helmet?
    More then one cerebra helmet can exist. And considering they're a mutant CIA jean will need it to monitor things from krakoa

Yeah I don't think it means Xavier will stop wearing it, he still has it in the cover of X-Men #5.

Turns out Percy's also on Wolverine's solo book. So I'd expect some crossover between the two.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    thanks for the summon, now i feel stronger lOL

we have a cover of Betsy bowing to Apocalypse...he is not a guy to follow orders
    I mean covers never lie right

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Is it true Boom Boom is appearing here?
    No, she is going to be a cast member of the New Mutants title around issue 5 I belive.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    I mean covers never lie right
    Sure, but not always. Sometimes it is a half truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Turns out Percy's also on Wolverine's solo book. So I'd expect some crossover between the two.
    That is good, so Logan can show up less on x-force