Default Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen #3 Spoilers

Holy **** this book. I don’t think I’ve laughed this hard since Superior Foes of Spider-Man. Sooooo many hilarious moments here. SAVE ME SUPERMAAAAGH made me bust a gut, it was just so hilariously out of nowhere and so messed up. My absolute favorite part has to be the prime Silver Age Superdickery moment where Jimmy gets saved by the Professor from a black hole and Clark & Lois act straight out of a Silver Age comic while Jimmy has a massive freak out. Made me wish we could get a Silver Age Superman show with Jimmy as the only sane person in a world of absolute ****** up morals.

I really like the metaplot of the ancestral conflict between the Luthors and the Olsens. Really curious to see Jimmy vs. Lex next week.
    Last edited by Vordan; 09-19-2019 at 06:23 AM.

Fantastic Member Man_of_Tomorrow's Avatar

Plot twist. Lex Luthor is half Olsen. That's why he has red hair, he shaves his head out of shame for his heritage and not because of male pattern baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by Man_of_Tomorrow View Post
    Plot twist. Lex Luthor is half Olsen. That's why he has red hair, he shaves his head out of shame for his heritage and not because of male pattern baldness.
    When he dug out the ancient box I did think that