Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Yay, Nschornhorst!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Congratulations to Nschornhorst for a cover which properly reflected Diverse Continuities. Kingdom Come is a brilliant work beautifully drawn/painted which brought DC characters to a believable future.

Now, the thrills of what the captain has learned this week: he has been reminded that he's not the biggest fans of Elseworlds type stories but taking a concept and placing it in a different locale with a different cast can be an interesting story. Certainly many do look pretty good.

Thanks go to PaulBullion and foxley for their votes this week.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Sorry I missed the Vote Last Night, Had a Hard and Long day at work.

Congrats Nschornhorst!!!

Thanks for the Vote The Darknight Detective!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Thank you again for the congratulations!