Default Letter 44 from ONI Press

Letter 44 was a thrilling ride from start to finish. If I had to categorize it, it’s a political science fiction thriller. With a premise that the newly elected president of the US finds a letter written by the previous president stating the reasons for his harsh decisions and shortcomings were all in an effort to keep the country and the world safe from a recent scientific discovery that has to be kept hidden from society, and it’s probably the biggest government secret imaginable.
    The book starts quick and picks up pace as it moves along. It’s got a fairly large cast and a lot of moving pieces. The writing is fantastic and the art matches. Charles Soule, Rafael Albuquerque and company created a great series that ends fittingly and appropriately. Sometimes a massive project fails to deliver at the end, these guys stuck the landing. This is definitely one of the better science fiction graphic novels out there. I hope more people find it and check it out.

Hey I remember reading the early issues of this, how long did it wind up running? It had a good premise indeed, could be a good recommendation for people who read Ex Machina and wanted more West Wing, but less Iron Man from that series.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

I read the first volume and thought it was good.

Yeah, you owe it to yourselves to read these. It’s not a long series at all. All together it’s 6 trades, and I believe 6 issues a piece.