Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Graphicisnovel View Post
    i want it on the record that Im buying this book just because people are hating on it! and because I like this Psylocke (even though I voted against the split)

(it sounds good)
    I’m buying this book because I like the concept that not every mutant has drunk the Krakoa Kool-Aid and is comfortable with it. Honestly, I’d love for there to be a team book featuring young mutants who find Krakoa to basically go against everything they had ever been taught by Xavier and break away from it to function on their own. It could either be New X-Men or, in the event they find the name tainted, X-Factor, finding themselves to be the x-factor of mutantkind.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m buying this book because I like the concept that not every mutant has drunk the Krakoa Kool-Aid and is comfortable with it. Honestly, I’d love for there to be a team book featuring young mutants who find Krakoa to basically go against everything they had ever been taught by Xavier and break away from it to function on their own. It could either be New X-Men or, in the event they find the name tainted, X-Factor, finding themselves to be the x-factor of mutantkind.
    Everybody (the characters) jumping so fast and easy into the krakoa is creepy and suspicious to me. I'm happy this book is something different.

Astonishing Member

Hill shared art of psylock on twitter
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...001846273?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Hill shared art of psylock on twitter
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...001846273?s=19
    I am really starting to get excited for this book too. At first I wasn't sure if I was going to get it, but now I added it to my subscription list.

Dawn of X is going to be such a fun ride.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

It is making me sad when people miss this out on their list of what they'll be reading.
    I cant wait for this and I hope in the week it comes out, everyone is so hyped for Dawn of X, that they'll buy it.

I know not everyone can afford all the books though, which is fair enough but I'm grateful to marvel for green lighting this interesting concept.

Astonishing Member

Two more things this isnt a traditional team book, I'm guessing that means we'll get some constant roster changes, and I think he's ignoring the adamantium agenda x23 plot. So I'm guessing my crazy theory that that reveal was sinister being a troll is right.

Really got to follow his twitter, hes preaty active and droping a lot of tidbits

BANNED

and I think he's ignoring the adamantium agenda x23 plot. So I'm guessing my crazy theory that that reveal was sinister being a troll is right.
    Based on what? It's possible this could be addressed when Laura appears in X-Force.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Vury cool idea on reimagining X-factor... I like it!
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Based on what? It's possible this could be addressed when Laura appears in X-Force.
    https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...082699264?s=19

He answered more on gabby taking control and ignored that clone or not clone, given how that plot point has litely been ignored by everyone I doubt it will be brought up again(also didnt say no to hellion)

BANNED

He answered more on gabby taking control and ignored that clone or not clone, given how that plot point has litely been ignored by everyone I doubt it will be brought up again(also didnt say no to hellion)
    I don't really see anything in that post that suggests ignoring Adamantium Agenda. It can be argued that Laura wanting to explore her relationship with Logan COULD be looking forward, as well, especially if she hasn't been giving a lot of thought to Stark's revelation to begin with (in which case exploring WOULD be looking forward).

As I understood it, the reveal was that she was more of a modified clone then we first realized. I never saw any contradiction.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Can someone post the art here? Couldn't see it on Twitter.
    It's weird how this book is the only one that hasn't really been promoted. All the others have teasers, previews etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    It's weird how this book is the only one that hasn't really been promoted. All the others have teasers, previews etc.
    Because it is the last one to be published. Before FA are New Mutants and X-Force, and only yesterday I've seen Variant covers. Maybe the promotion will come later.
    As for previews I think we've seen a few pages of all DoX series on NYCC.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    As I understood it, the reveal was that she was more of a modified clone then we first realized. I never saw any contradiction.
    That's the think no one knows exactly, first it was 50/50 then Taylor went on Twitter and said it wasnt, then marvel had a article saying she didnt know if it was true or not, takaki ignored it, and hill doesn't seem to acknowledge it. Best guess they wanted to set to a rip off of deathstroke vs batman whose damions dad, but the x office was such as disjointed mess and remembered that that plot cant effect Laura so they dropped it.

Astonishing Member

IMG_20191008_185758.jpg
    One variant cover
    IMG_20191014_135934.jpg
    Another variant cover