Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Manakel View Post
    They do it when there is no other choice, but superheroes are so much more powerfull they always have the choice.
    Almost always. Well, when dealing with the most powerful heroess. I can think of a couple occasions where they were sufficiently written into a corner where there was no other way that didn't endanger lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    Almost always. Well, when dealing with the most powerful heroess. I can think of a couple occasions where they were sufficiently written into a corner where there was no other way that didn't endanger lives.
    Like Superman vs Zod, where he's literally fighting an equal.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I guess I just love my Agent Prince and would like to see that updated in a more interesting way than has been in the past...still think there's something to say there, which is probably why I liked the initial rollout of ARGUS...I see it as just part of her world alongside many other types of stories and adventures.
    I lile the idea of Steve and Diana being Naval intelligence officers, ..like a joint command's answer to the X-files. That's if, we are dealing in a secret ID for Diana.

An Agent Prince ID would require some structure and continuity - cast, iconic city, recurring characters and settings, etc. I think you and Mizuno have some cool ideas about Gateway returning, as a transdimensional port town, with all sorts of weird characters passing through, between Diana and Etta jetting off to faraway adventures.

Steve could become more of a Dale Cooper sort, ..which I would prefer to Nick Fury Lite.

Also, ..a great setup for introducing a Sparta the Wonder Dog, I think. You see WD would come in handy, sniffing out the paranormal. That and her doggy bracelets and mental radio collar ..could be one of Spartas little powers.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 12-23-2019 at 04:34 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

So will this all be in the main continuity? Or just random stories?

I don't always love Jim Lee but I'm digging all his covers.

Probably grab that 1940's one too.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    So will this all be in the main continuity? Or just random stories?
    Just a guess, but if it's done like Action and Detective, the main story by the current ongoing writer (Orlando) will be main continuity, the rest will be random stories.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Preview for WW #750 + interview with Steve Orlando: https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...der-woman-750/

BANNED

5G is main. The rest gets folden in.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    Just a guess, but if it's done like Action and Detective, the main story by the current ongoing writer (Orlando) will be main continuity, the rest will be random stories.
    Didio went on record a couple weeks ago that Wonder Woman #750 will be the first to acknowledge the new extended 5G timeline, so I'd expect all the stories will be in-continuity, rather than cute homages to past continuity. It will also be the first telling of what Diana's full continuity now is.
    Last edited by astro@work; 01-16-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Whatever Snyder sets Orlando will have to acknowledge and take into account into whatever he writes. Probably.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From DC Nation:

"Wonder Woman #750 is out on Wednesday and includes "A Brave New World" by @Ssnyder1835 @THEBRYANHITCH @SpicerColor @TENapolitano, a story set in the early days of the DCU's first superhero. And it starts like this..."

https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...03580823195648

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From DC Nation:

"Wonder Woman #750 is out on Wednesday and includes "A Brave New World" by @Ssnyder1835 @THEBRYANHITCH @SpicerColor @TENapolitano, a story set in the early days of the DCU's first superhero. And it starts like this..."

https://twitter.com/thedcnation/stat...03580823195648
    Atlantis making an appearance? Looks cool!

They LAUGHED at my theory SteveGus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Atlantis making an appearance? Looks cool!
    I suspect that the 'darkness brewing across the ocean' is Nazi Germany.
    "At what point do we say, 'You're mucking with our myths'?" - Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by SteveGus View Post
    I suspect that the 'darkness brewing across the ocean' is Nazi Germany.
    That makes much, much more sense. Lol. I completely forgot about WWII :x

Now, will Snyder go really meta, and have Sam Moskowitz block Diana at a door, or have her run into Ray Bradbury, Julie Schwarz, Forry Ackerman, or Myrtle Douglas?
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])