Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I'm just not sure why Marvel wasn't supposed to push the Avengers and other properties. I mean, there are too many X-Men for you to make a toy or series about all of them.
    There were constantly toys for them, except for two years, when there were just Spidey and Avengers, but it's still not bad. They were still making statues and Funkos of them. And in the 2000's/2010's, they had two cartoons, two live action shows, and 14 movies, and were never canceled like the F4.

Comic Geek in General

Odds are in the real world we’ll see more X-Men representation in figure lines (right now there are more X-Men related Marvel Legends being released every few months, as opposed to one or two TRU/ Walmart exclusive wave a year......).......

In Universe, maybe the rest of the team having guest appearances again (in addition to Wolverine) and while all Mutants living together, maybe the X-Men will be facing off with other Marvel Villains like MODAK, Ultron, Kang, Doom, etc and as seen in Incoming, the team is still once again getting involved with other characters........

Remember, before the Avengers blew up, it seemed Marvel’s top books where X or Spider related.......

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What was he supposed to do about it? He's a comic book editor. He doesn't work in toy manufacturing.
    Uh tbh I'm not that well versed on running a Media conglomerate..but dude he admitted he wasn't stressing over it :/
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Uh tbh I'm not that well versed on running a Media conglomerate..but dude he admitted he wasn't stressing over it :/
    Yeah, because it wasn't his job to stress over it.