Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don't Bully a Hurt Dragon Sergard's Avatar

Nice issue.
    Devour and DNA have awesome moments.
    And for the record: Jason has great parental skills.
    The ending was a little WTF.
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-25-2019 at 05:35 AM.

the true star of this series has returned! Pup pup and away!!
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    the true star of this series has returned! Pup pup and away!!
    Pup Pup, the greatest hero of all time.
    Last edited by Sergard; 09-25-2019 at 01:23 PM.

Good parent Jason? Nice. Though I'm sure Cloud 9 will wish for a little less "school of hard knocks" going forward.

And that ending. Talk about a twist. Have to admit, did NOT see that coming.

Amazing Member

Oh my god that was a pretty fun ride, I did not expect to see Pup Pup come alive and shove Ma Gunn off the dresser to test a theory.

I can't say I liked this month's issue a lot. Except for a few parts and the reveal, it felt kind of disjointed and definitely too fast paced. I suspect this is one of those arcs that will gain a lot when you read them in trade form.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    I can't say I liked this month's issue a lot. Except for a few parts and the reveal, it felt kind of disjointed and definitely too fast paced. I suspect this is one of those arcs that will gain a lot when you read them in trade form.
    I am curious as to what lobell's end game with Jason training to villians is going to be and how it coincides with the return of Artemis and Bizzaro. Right now I am thinking the arc might end
    with babe in arms trying to take over for some reason, resulting in the class splitting off into two groups one joining the outlaws to fight crime and the other into supercriminals. Devour, is probably going to end up as a villain in the end, maybe Lobell will put him in a different book as a B class villain. DNA and Doom are probably going to end up sticking with the outlaws, not sure what will happen with cloud 9.

Question wise I want to know who was knocking on the door, when did Pup Pup gain sentience since I always thought he was just a figment of bizarro's imagination it was only on my second reread that i realized artemis saw him pushing over the bottle and that Bizzaro wasn't the one to do it (my guess was he did while super smart and he wasn't a figment or he was a figment and smart bizzarro made him real to guide him).

Quote Originally Posted by brenster21 View Post
    I am curious as to what lobell's end game with Jason training to villians is going to be and how it coincides with the return of Artemis and Bizzaro. Right now I am thinking the arc might end
    with babe in arms trying to take over for some reason, resulting in the class splitting off into two groups one joining the outlaws to fight crime and the other into supercriminals. Devour, is probably going to end up as a villain in the end, maybe Lobell will put him in a different book as a B class villain. DNA and Doom are probably going to end up sticking with the outlaws, not sure what will happen with cloud 9.

Question wise I want to know who was knocking on the door, when did Pup Pup gain sentience since I always thought he was just a figment of bizarro's imagination it was only on my second reread that i realized artemis saw him pushing over the bottle and that Bizzaro wasn't the one to do it (my guess was he did while super smart and he wasn't a figment or he was a figment and smart bizzarro made him real to guide him).
    A contingency plan is my best guess, to be honest.

Cloud 9 is my favourite. I hope she doesn't die and sticks around for awhile.

The Outlaws are really growing. This is starting to feel like a little organization.

Main mission team
    Jason Todd
    Artemis
    Bizarro

science:
    Crux
    Shay Veritas
    Babe in Arms (+Mombie)

mediator:
    DNA

trainees:
    Devour
    Cloud Nine
    Doomed
    (DNA)

magic:
    S'Aru
    Essence
    Ducra
    Caden

support characters
    Su Sisters
    Ma Gunn
    Wingman

contacts
    Melissa Mitchell (FBI)
    Tara Battleworth ("fixer")

Astonishing Member

If he hadn't swung by here I never would have ever remembered Doomed existed.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com