Page 12 of 97 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    FROM MARVEL'S APRIL 2015 SOLICITATIONS!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58587

THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #4

RYAN NORTH (W) • ERICA HENDERSON (A/C)
    • The final showdown between Galactus and Squirrel Girl is here!
    • It’s the Power Cosmic versus the Power Chestnut: WHO WILL WIN?
    • Also, Squirrel Girl is late for class. So there’s TWO disasters coming!!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

That's supposed to be my job. But thanks for doing it.

I'm really excited with the Squirrel Girl vs Galactus teaser.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    That's supposed to be my job. But thanks for doing it.

I'm really excited with the Squirrel Girl vs Galactus teaser.
    Sorry about that RLAAMJR., will make sure you get the Honors next-time and from now on my friend, but this time glad to help!

You know, it be a Blast of Artwork if the artwork style of the Cover, the Street Fighter 2 style, was the art-style of the WHOLE Issue, that just be Awesome the Nostalgia Bomb of 2D Fighter Coolness!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Sorry about that RLAAMJR., will make sure you get the Honors next-time and from now on my friend, but this time glad to help!

You know, it be a Blast of Artwork if the artwork style of the Cover, the Street Fighter 2 style, was the art-style of the WHOLE Issue, that just be Awesome the Nostalgia Bomb of 2D Fighter Coolness!
    It's actually fine if you were the one who posted it first. At least, it's not always me posting on this thread. Hehehe

I would love to see that art style too.

I still couldn't come up with making a letter to send to mheroes@marvel.com. Hopefully, before this week ends, I am able to make one so that I would be excited if it will show up on the second issue.

I hope the title continues past Secret Wars. I guess we will see once we get May solicitations.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Joe View Post
    I hope the title continues past Secret Wars. I guess we will see once we get May solicitations.
    I think it will. I think the ongoing solos will not be affected. I hope I'm right.

I still believe Squirrel Girl is the Great Destroyer. She is the ANTI LIFE! The DESTROYER of All That Breathes!

I knew nothing about Squirrel-Girl, but I had been hearing about it, so I gave it a shot, and I could not stop laughing. "I am the owner of a conspicuously large and conspicuously awesome butt." And the gags at the bottom of ever page. "Tippy Toe: Has the relative strength and abilities of a squirrel." Just brilliant. And love the Deadpool trading cards. It's titles like this that make me love what Marvel is doing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by PopuluxeCowboy View Post
    I knew nothing about Squirrel-Girl, but I had been hearing about it, so I gave it a shot, and I could not stop laughing. "I am the owner of a conspicuously large and conspicuously awesome butt." And the gags at the bottom of ever page. "Tippy Toe: Has the relative strength and abilities of a squirrel." Just brilliant. And love the Deadpool trading cards. It's titles like this that make me love what Marvel is doing right now.
    For Squirrel-Girl I really recommend Slott's G.L.A. #1-#4 and its holiday specials (there are 2 I think). It's where she really became a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    For Squirrel-Girl I really recommend Slott's G.L.A. #1-#4 and its holiday specials (there are 2 I think). It's where she really became a thing.
    Thanks. I've got the Marvel Unlimited app, so I can get to them right away. By the way, was that Tara Strong providing the voice of Squirrel-Girl in that video for Marvel Heroes Online that's posted near the beginning of this thread?
    Last edited by PopuluxeCowboy; 01-22-2015 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks. I've got the Marvel Unlimited app, so I can get to them right away. By the way, was that Tara Strong providing the voice of Squirrel-Girl in that video for Marvel Heroes Online that's posted near the beginning of this thread?
    Interesting, Wikipedia says that Tara Strong voiced Squirrel-Girls across all the recent Marvel games, from Gazillion's online games to that Lego game.

Quote Originally Posted by itspopularnowitsucks View Post
    Interesting, Wikipedia says that Tara Strong voiced Squirrel-Girls across all the recent Marvel games, from Gazillion's online games to that Lego game.
    That's awesome. I'm a big fan of Tara Strong, ever since her Raven in Teen Titans.

BANNED

Yeah. There were a lot of funns things in one issue. That is what we call "entertainment"

BANNED

recently read #1...Cannot wait for #2

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    recently read #1...Cannot wait for #2
    The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #2 preview: http://community.comicbookresources....quirrel-Girl-2

BANNED

I will be getting my copy of the second issue prolly on the last week of February. It has to be shipped along with the Storm copies so that I won't be paying for the shipping fee.