Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Doreen Green aka Squirrel Girl Appreciation

Doreen Green aka Squirrel Girl is one of my favorite comic characters of all time. I know there are also who like her so let's discuss on her appreciation thread.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Doreen Green aka Squirrel Girl's Life Lesson what Super-Hero Stories Should Be About! ;-)

& About Life's Suprises and Not Knowing where you will end Up!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Thank you CJStriker for posting here.

I like Squirrel Girl before but my craziness for her started when she was hinted to be playable in Marvel vs Capcom 3, which wasn't true. How I wish it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Thank you CJStriker for posting here.

I like Squirrel Girl before but my craziness for her started when she was hinted to be playable in Marvel vs Capcom 3, which wasn't true. How I wish it was true.

Was indeed Happy and Thank You! =)

Glad you Started the thread RLAAMJR., Could not think of anyone Better to do so!

That indeed would have been interesting and would have increase her profile as well allot, a missed opportunity IMO, but that image indeed look Cool!

Well, at least we got her in Marvel Heroes Online! ;-)

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Was indeed Happy and Thank You! =)

Glad you Started the thread RLAAMJR., Could not think of anyone Better to do so!

That indeed would have been interesting and would have increase her profile as well allot, a missed opportunity IMO, but that image indeed look Cool!

Well, at least we got her in Marvel Heroes Online! ;-)

True but I haven't played that game. I did get her in marvel avengers alliance before I stopped playing it.

BANNED

They have done a decent job with her in Marvel Heroes indeed, love her voice and lines

True but I haven't played that game. I did get her in marvel avengers alliance before I stopped playing it.
    She is pretty good in Avengers Alliance Indeed, I still play the Game Allot!

If there's one flaw I have in Ewings Mighty Avengers, it's that we're not getting Doreen cameos thrown in there. I don't want her used a lot, because for a variety of reasons that becomes problematic given the nature of the character. But I would like to see her more as an established member of the Cage family's supporting cast.

BANNED

She is pretty good in Avengers Alliance Indeed, I still play the Game Allot!

I got tired playing . : (

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If there's one flaw I have in Ewings Mighty Avengers, it's that we're not getting Doreen cameos thrown in there. I don't want her used a lot, because for a variety of reasons that becomes problematic given the nature of the character. But I would like to see her more as an established member of the Cage family's supporting cast.
    I prefer her to be one of the main cast in Wood's X-men. She is a mutant so she should be come an x-men.

[QUOTE=CJStriker;27783][CENTER]Doreen Green aka Squirrel Girl's Life Lesson what Super-Hero Stories Should Be About! ;-)

I love Squirrel Girl!!

And yes, Doreen, I too miss the days where not everything was dark and moody...

Lightbulb

Doreen vs. Logan!

BANNED

Doreen vs. Logan!

And Squirrel Girl won!

And Squirrel Girl won!
    Indeed, Logan Took Her WAY to lighting, you should with someone so young indeed and a girl yea, but Logan treated her like she was nothing and he payed the price for it.

Sadly Logan tried to get the Drop on her when she turn her back, but Doreen was already one step ahead in that department, AGAIN Everyone underestimated her! ;-)

BANNED

Indeed, Logan Took Her WAY to lighting, you should with someone so young indeed and a girl yea, but Logan treated her like she was nothing and he payed the price for it.

Sadly Logan tried to get the Drop on her when she turn her back, but Doreen was already one step ahead in that department, AGAIN Everyone underestimated her! ;-)

I really love this issue. It showcased how amazing Squirrel Girl is.