Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

She's got radioactive squirrel blood, guys!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Yehey. I'm so glad you like it CJStriker. I don't have my copy yet. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.
    Indeed RLAAMJR., was a Good and had allot of Fun Moments too, Indeed it will stay on my Local Comic Shop pull list for the whole of the Series! ;-)

Good News too, when I put it on my pull list, my local comic shop owner said it had a high In-Demand pulling wait before it came out! That means by what I know so Far, it is doing well in sales in my Local Area!

I will refrane from posting any images of Issue #1 or talking about anymore points about it until you get and read your my friend, Enjoy!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed RLAAMJR., was a Good and had allot of Fun Moments too, Indeed it will stay on my Local Comic Shop pull list for the whole of the Series! ;-)

Good News too, when I put it on my pull list, my local comic shop owner said it had a high In-Demand pulling wait before it came out! That means by what I know so Far, it is doing well in sales in my Local Area!

I will refrane from posting any images of Issue #1 or talking about anymore points about it until you get and read your my friend, Enjoy!
    I actually just got it but haven't read it yet. I'm in an internet cafe in order to netsurf. I will read it later and come back to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I actually just got it but haven't read it yet. I'm in an internet cafe in order to netsurf. I will read it later and come back to say about it.
    Glad to Hear you Got-It Bro, Enjoy it and indeed Lets us know your how you liked it!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Glad to Hear you Got-It Bro, Enjoy it and indeed Lets us know your how you liked it!

I will. Give me an hour or two. I'll eat while reading it (as well as Storm #7) and get back on this site.

BANNED

Man, Squirrel Girl is making headlines in video/mobile/on-line game world, she really needs her own animated short sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    She's got radioactive squirrel blood, guys!
    Well, she is too sane, normal and happy to be a mutant anyways.

BANNED

I've just read it and it was funny, especially the profile of gigantos. buwahahaha.

I didn't really care much about the art. I just wished that Henderson would be consistent with making Doreen look cute all the time because there are some Doreen looks that didn't look good. The art is fine. Fits well with how North handles this ongoing solo. But I would understand why people don't like it. It's like a comic for children. But again I believe North wants this comic appealing for both adult and children.

Overall. It was a great! Loving the issue. Rating it 9.5/10. The story was great so the -.5 was the art,

and I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward with the Squirrel Girl vs Galactus thing.

I will be thinking about writing a letter so it would show on the next issue.

I'll also tweet North and Henderson!

And just in case Mr. North and Ms. Henderson is checking this thread from time to time, I just wanna say that I really wanted to collect all the variant covers and 2 copies for the regular cover for every issue. However I could not do it because I have no job right now and still looking.

I only bought one copy , like only one copy.

I'm telling this because I tweeted Mr. North before that I'm going to collect the variant covers.
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 01-16-2015 at 09:42 AM.

BANNED

OMG! Mr North replied to me through twitter. Got me teary-eyed. So happy that he replied.

Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 01-17-2015 at 02:59 PM.

BANNED

Best cliffhanger ever!

Invincible Member

I read SG #1 finally and I enjoyed it. I'm fine with the cartoony style. I kinda wish the story was maybe even a little more satirical. It would be fun to see the title spoof more of the tropes in modern superhero comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    I read SG #1 finally and I enjoyed it. I'm fine with the cartoony style. I kinda wish the story was maybe even a little more satirical. It would be fun to see the title spoof more of the tropes in modern superhero comics.
    That's great to know. I'm actually trying to think of questions and sent it to the email address provided on the last page because I want my letter to show up on the next issue.

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

I've wanted a Squirrel Girl comic (and movie, cartoon, video game, fuzzy slippers and breakfast cereal of course) for as long as I've known of the character. So...yeah. Totally geeked out on this. Speaking of cartoon this had in my opinion the perfect outline for one. I hope the current animation team gives it a look over (honestly it seems like the kind of thing at least Wacker would be all over).

BANNED

I can't help it. Whenever I think of Squirrel FGrl, i sing the Squirrel Girl tune. Awesome!

Exclamation

FROM MARVEL'S APRIL 2015 SOLICITATIONS!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=58587

THE UNBEATABLE SQUIRREL GIRL #4

RYAN NORTH (W) • ERICA HENDERSON (A/C)
    • The final showdown between Galactus and Squirrel Girl is here!
    • It’s the Power Cosmic versus the Power Chestnut: WHO WILL WIN?
    • Also, Squirrel Girl is late for class. So there’s TWO disasters coming!!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99