Page 2 of 97 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    I really love this issue. It showcased how amazing Squirrel Girl is.
    Indeed, I first read this part in a book browsing at a Barnes & Nobles with all the Nice TPB and allot of Fear Itself was out at this time and indeed I only read alittle, but it was indeed this part that caught my attention!

Doreen was known, but new to me, BUT a Girl that can really get the drop on an Expert fighter like Logan not Once, but Twice earns her a Badge in my book indeed!

Got to say too, she is a Fierce fighter and her Squirrel army is one that, I don't care who you are, is something to indeed very much fear! ;-)
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed, I first read this part in a book browsing at a Barnes & Nobles with all the Nice TPB and allot of Fear Itself was out at this time and indeed I only read alittle, but it was indeed this part that caught my attention!

Doreen was known, but new to me, BUT a Girl that can really get the drop on an Expert fighter like Logan not Once, but Twice earns her a Badge in my book indeed!

Got to say too, she is a Fierce fighter and her Squirrel army is one that, I don't care who you are, is something to indeed very much fear! ;-)
    Indeed. I like it when she summons her squirrels. : )

I think she also has beaten Deadpool.

Indeed. I like it when she summons her squirrels. : )

I think she also has beaten Deadpool.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Thank you for the scans!

is the flirtation with Daredevil overwith? Is the "bizarre secret between her and Logan" phased out?

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Art School Dropout View Post
    This is an awesome Squirrel Girl art!

BANNED

Squirrel Girl
    by ColonelDake
    link: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Squirrel-Girl-136526446

That is Adorable, Nice Artwork Find RLAAMJR.! :-)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is the flirtation with Daredevil overwith? Is the "bizarre secret between her and Logan" phased out?
    You mean this conversation:

I love Squirrel Girl! But I've never seen the story where she owns Doom. Anyone help a guy out?

EDIT: Nevermind, found it! Her first appearance, no less. Heh.

Last edited by The Odd Man; 06-09-2014 at 05:01 AM.

You know what I like about Doreen, other than franklin richards, she's the only mutant who isn't all hung up about it. Seriously, mutant angst is not her thing, at all. I wish more x men were like that.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison