Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yeah, looks like the spiders aren't involved - unless Riri brings the Champions in, in which case Miles could show up.

Or, what about the Iron Age one-shot? Seems to me that it's probably an anthology about the other heroes and how 2020 affects them. Could see Peter there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, looks like the spiders aren't involved - unless Riri brings the Champions in, in which case Miles could show up.

Or, what about the Iron Age one-shot? Seems to me that it's probably an anthology about the other heroes and how 2020 affects them. Could see Peter there.
    Considering that he did kick Arno's ass in some annual, and that Slott remembers a lot on what happened in old comics, yeah, could see an anthology including Peter, though if I'm right about Peter being included because of his fight with Arno, then there isn't much to affect him and that Spider-Girl isn't showing up.

Honestly though, if a Spider-Girl like that were to show up, I don't see her having relevance to him outside of tie-ins, unless Spencer decided to have plans for her after that story with Chameleon is done, but even then, he's avoiding crossovers so far, the one time he didn't, the story was still thematically connected with his run, with the use of Norman, Kindred, and the flashbacks of the times when Harry was using drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I know that, but even so, everything seems to indicate they are trying to merge the world of Iroman 2020 with the main Earth 616. They already said all the characters from the original Iron Man 2020 (Earth-8410) would appear through this year. And one of those characters is "Spider-Girl 2020", who is supposed to be the daugther of Peter and Mary Jane.

You can find her here:
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/May_Parker_(Earth-8410)

Even if she can't exist as the real "daughter" of Peter and MJ, it could be "genetic engineered" like a clone or something. Maybe another dirty trick from Norman Osborn. Anyway, it would be interesting if they use her through 2020.
    When did they mention that?

Yikes if they are actually merging 616 & 8410. 2020’s early months would be depressing for an Iron Man fan I can feel it.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    When did they mention that?

Yikes if they are actually merging 616 & 8410. 2020’s early months would be depressing for an Iron Man fan I can feel it.
    They mentioned it on the panel of NYCC 2019.