Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    They have fought before. There was limited series X-Men vs. The FF in the late 80's.
    I meant since 2012.

IvX2

Following team of inhumans take down Krakoa and the mutants in a 40 page one shot...

Black Bolt
    Crystal
    Flint
    Karnak
    Lockjaw
    Reader
    Synapse

Boom! One and done.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

The Five-In-One make them all poopoo and peepee themselves and they all flee with embarrassment. Except Lockjaw I guess.

With all those telepaths and energy manipulators the Royal Family would be fried in a sec.

Black Bolt doesn't even have his voice, they took it away in that filthy comic that is Death of the Inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Black Bolt doesn't even have his voice, they took it away in that filthy comic that is Death of the Inhumans.
    And apparently Dazzler can one-shot him. Add Vulcan to it and he becomes almost a non factor (if he's alone at least).

I don't like what he is doing at all. The characters do not feel like themselves. and now they look like a fanatic cult. I hate what goes on in his career. It seems that we are reading comic books of the magneto acolytes all sick with their brainwash of mutant supremacy.

Every time I listened to storm like a fanatical priestess shouting mutant and all residents shouting mutants. I hate this ... the xmen were not about this. they are a group of heroes who help the humanidsd and at the same time they seek to see the mutants also as heroes and people.

Now it's being written as fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    IvX2

Following team of inhumans take down Krakoa and the mutants in a 40 page one shot...

Black Bolt
    Crystal
    Flint
    Karnak
    Lockjaw
    Reader
    Synapse

Boom! One and done.
    Hmmmm I can see where a few could be a challenge (mainly Blackbolt and Reader) but would all ultimately get a horrific death if they attempted to take on Krakoa.

No.

If Hickman was setting up a take on crossover event involving the X-Men vs. the Marvel Universe then he wouldn't already be writing the X-Men vs the collective end of all humankind and their (our) entertainments, including hate, bigotry, war and Marvel properties.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Ya'll are tripping if you think Xavier and Magneto aren't with plans to take care of any 'obstacle' in the way.
    Be it FF or Squirrel Girl.

I'm sure we won't see conflict though...atleast for awhile.
    I'm sure Krakoa is trying to be above that but won't rule it out.

Magneto and Xavier have no reason to start a war against humans. As far as we know of their fertility rates, mutants will not take relatively long to be the dominant species. They just have to sit and wait to win.

Will they be prepared in case humans decide to attack before this happens? Of course.

all the x-men show and they're all about to throw the fork down while black bolt sits on the bench and then iso points her finger and gives magento a tummy ache and then he's like

"oi foog, wii cannae cointinue, lettuce kall et even steven"

and that's the event
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Hickman repeated the Civil War conflict Captain America and Ironman. And we enjoyed it anyway.

I'm waiting for a conflict between the X-men and the Marvel Universe well written. Not crap non sense stories like AvsX or IvsX.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Hickman repeated the Civil War conflict Captain America and Ironman. And we enjoyed it anyway.

I'm waiting for a conflict between the X-men and the Marvel Universe well written. Not crap non sense stories like AvsX or IvsX.
    When did Hickman do a Cap vs Tony story?
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    When did Hickman do a Cap vs Tony story?
    Remember when they both died beating the ever loving **** out of each other before Secret Wars started?