Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    World War X
    Sounds cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    We've see what happens when you tick off the Hulk and he declared WAR on the world thanks to Greg Pak...so is Jonathan Hickman building up the X-men so that the entire world would see what would happen if the X-men would declare WAR on the rest of the Marvel Universe if they're pushed backed enough ? Avengers vs X-men would just look like a playground fight after this, right ?

As fans of the X-men: What do you think of this ? Especially considering the events of how the X-men are coming back to life THIS TIME AROUND ?
    I can see it in a few years or as huge epic ending for his run.

Nah probably just the Fantastic Four since the X-Men already fought most people besides them.

Comic Geek in General

I hope not........right now Krakoa has some big Heavy Hitters, while humanity has Sentinels, maybe a Hulk, Iron Man, AIM, Dr Doom, Thor, Captain Marvel (assuming her solicited villain switch isn’t permanent), the Avengers, the Squadron Supreme

If anything, maybe conflict with Latveria, Wakanda, and Atlantis......

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Charles is going to sissy that walk across the globe.

Attachment 87297
    Lololol Like I said, the new Professor X is the male version of Emma...
    Last edited by ButterRum; 09-20-2019 at 12:11 AM.

Fantastic Member

I'd actually be ok with a war only if it meant that the mutants and Xmen ended up with their own universe. Either they kick everybody else over to another universe or they decide thru diplomacy to leave themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    The world vs the X-Men? Probably not. Wakanda vs the X-Men, maybe...
    Wakanda doesn`t have even 5 interesting characters to fight X-Men. Won`t happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Nah probably just the Fantastic Four since the X-Men already fought most people besides them.
    That would be an incredibly boring and short fight.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

The foreboding feeling of a "Marvel vs. X-Men" war probably stems from an interpretation of the post-House/Powers issues, where it gets stressed that Mutants are now the dominant species on Earth. One way to think of that is that of a power-level thing. Another, darker interpretation is that mutants are DOMINANT because there are more of them than flatscans and super-humans, which could only happen when a lot of humans die in the universe for whatever reason, say, a culling in preparation for herding the survivors into the Reservation.

Personally I see only a Type-Moon-level opponent giving the X-franchise sport at this point. I fear the writing is just stoking the real-life Marvel-XMen fan animosity further, when the fact that Disney owns both halves now means that should no longer matter.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 09-20-2019 at 04:02 AM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    That would be an incredibly boring and short fight.
    Three issues of mutants getting dusted up, one issue of Reed getting his ass beat, the last issue reveals everything was going all according to his and Val's keikaku and Krakoa is sent to the Negative Zone.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Reed will probably jail them in negative zone for starters and then shrink them to the micro verse or something. Alternatively he may assume his thing like brutish form and pound them into submission begging for mercy. After all he staggered onslaught in that form.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    If we do get the Mutant/Human war, I want to see some non-mutates side with the X-Men and mutants, namely most of the Spiders and the Hulks (except Ross and Parker, they're a couple of vermin). Also, I would be down if Scarlet Witch be one of the major casualties in the war. It's past time the flatscans are knocked down a peg or a three thousand.
    So Peter's vermin despite being the only Spider who can be considered an honorary X-Men, and compared to the others is the only one with a notable history of working with X-Men?
    That makes no sense.
    Or is this the Xfandom toxicity I've been hearing about?

Short term no... we will get some human bigots and some "trouble in paradise " enemies while building a magic and space threat...(my bet is phalanx in space via new mutants but no idea about excalibur on magic front)

Longterm maybe...
    I think avengers and Fantastic Four vs the nation of Karakoa may work in 2021...like 2 years from when this started.

Having said that, i would prefer a big villian (i would love Selene) do something big amd bad and retreat to the island...causing a big test of immunity.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    Nah, don't tar us all with the same brush, some posters are all boo, hiss, flatscans, human scum, I hate them, they're bigots .

They're just closeted Brotherhood fanatics who are blinkered to their own hypocrisies.

Whereas most of us are/have listened to and appreciate the X-Mens message.

Unfortunately we've had/got some writers and maybe editors that are closeted Brotherhood fanatics too.

Give the damned Brotherhood a book full of angst and 'woe are we' and retribution, and leave the X-Men to be Heroes, and their fans to have fun, dammit
    Last edited by Ultimate Rogue; 09-20-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bloxer View Post
    So Peter's vermin despite being the only Spider who can be considered an honorary X-Men, and compared to the others is the only one with a notable history of working with X-Men?
    That makes no sense.
    In all honesty, I've been shocked at how downright civil this place has been lately. I think everyone is just happy to get this sweet, sweet Hickman magic.