Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Hickman is defintely building up to some type of conflict with the superhero community but I don't see it happening until 2 years down the road.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fang X View Post
    If we do get the Mutant/Human war, I want to see some non-mutates side with the X-Men and mutants, namely most of the Spiders and the Hulks (except Ross and Parker, they're a couple of vermin). Also, I would be down if Scarlet Witch be one of the major casualties in the war. It's past time the flatscans are knocked down a peg or a three thousand.
    Ross I'll give you, as the man is a hypocritical piece of s*** who just wanted to control the Hulk's power for himself all along, seeing how he betrayed the country he was supposed to serve and defend for the sake of obtaining something akin to that level of power. But Parker? Why single him out?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member The Thunderbird's Avatar

I'd prefer to see mutants and humans vs machines myself. Maybe the Mother Mold was hinting at Sentinels going Skynet on the humans in HoX4. Hopefully after the endgame of all this humanity won't be so genocidal to mutants if they were to have to fight a common enemy alongside mutants.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Thunderbird View Post
    I'd prefer to see mutants and humans vs machines myself. Maybe the Mother Mold was hinting at Sentinels going Skynet on the humans in HoX4. Hopefully after the endgame of all this humanity won't be so genocidal to mutants if they were to have to fight a common enemy alongside mutants.
    I guess my issue with the machine thing is just, well, what are mutants trying to avoid? This is a far off problem, one which I'm not sure is itself a problem.

It just feels like Xavier, Magneto, Moira, and Apocalypse are trying to play God.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I guess my issue with the machine thing is just, well, what are mutants trying to avoid? This is a far off problem, one which I'm not sure is itself a problem.

It just feels like Xavier, Magneto, Moira, and Apocalypse are trying to play God.
    The God aspect has been very heavy handed in this series. Magneto in issue one straight up admitted it. Now we’ve got Jesus Wolverine and the holy trinity plus 2 lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

Well who wouldn't? They have all of Moira's knowledge on their side, plus so much raw power. And the rage/disappointment, which are great stimulants in this kind of situations.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Well who wouldn't? They have all of Moira's knowledge on their side, plus so much raw power. And the rage/disappointment, which are great stimulants in this kind of situations.
    But it just feels wrong and like they're tempting fate. Especially when it's not like even Moira really knew what was going to happen.

Everything dies and trying to live past your time just means you risk becoming like Galactus or the Elders of the Universe. Or Knull and the other chaotic entities.

MvM - Marvel vs Mutants

If the FF is going to be involve then I guess maybe Franklin's lack of power right now might be apart of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    It’s Matthew Molloy

I believe it.

Xavier is going to do this.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That's happened almost every time the Sentinels have gained sentience/sapience. They start going after humans who are likely to produce mutant children, or those with superpowers that aren't mutants, because they realize that other than one particular gene sequence, mutants and humans aren't exactly separate and different species, and superpowered humans that aren't mutants can be just as dangerous as any mutant. In the end, the Sentinels are in charge and deciding who can breed or who can even exist, and a lot of nonmutant heroes who've been sitting on the proverbial fence while mutants were being hunted and killed by the Sentinels end up meeting the same fate.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Haven't you heard?

2Ø2Ø IS COMING
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

Like to point out that in this universe, Morher Mold went crazy because it was turned on too early because of the X-Men. This makes me wonder about other timelines and if Moira may have made things worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Nah probably just the Fantastic Four since the X-Men already fought most people besides them.
    They have fought before. There was limited series X-Men vs. The FF in the late 80's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    Charles is going to sissy that walk across the globe.

Attachment 87297
    There’s a theory that is Moira in an Xavier clone.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    We've see what happens when you tick off the Hulk and he declared WAR on the world thanks to Greg Pak...so is Jonathan Hickman building up the X-men so that the entire world would see what would happen if the X-men would declare WAR on the rest of the Marvel Universe if they're pushed backed enough ? Avengers vs X-men would just look like a playground fight after this, right ?

As fans of the X-men: What do you think of this ? Especially considering the events of how the X-men are coming back to life THIS TIME AROUND ?
    I love it. And totally you’re right. When even Apocalypse and Selene are invited to Krakoa, you know it’s about to get real down the road.