Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Militantly Indifferent Kisinith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    They are building a new nation, they have other, better priorities than going to war with the rest of Earth.
    Unless another country or even several countries try to attack them, but then that wouldn't be a world war per se, would it?
    There's no Reason for a world war to happen objectively, but who knows.
    Maybe Magneto will get so high on his god complex that he will trigger a global attack, he's pulled that kind of stunt before. Maybe Apocalypse will. Really, who knows.

Dépends.
    I have no interest in seeing Ultimatum being transposed to 616, and that would be the kind of carnage topping AvX.

Personally, I have no interest into seeing heroes warring each other AGAIN, especially with some sort of racial supremacy aspect playing into the background.
    I Don't doubt there are some posters who will enjoy the slaughtering of either "flatscans" or "muties", or both, but I'm not part of that crowd.

That's a non-issue.
    The moment the data centers they use for storing their mind copies around the world are discovered - and in such a scenario, it would - they'll become exposed and vulnerable, the same way than anyone else.
    That's their sole strategic advantage imo.
    I actually agree with most of what you say here, hero vs hero stories are the absolute worst. Obviously there will be some kind of big event story because Marvel can't help itself and turns everything into an event but hopefully they don't fall into the vs nonsense again.

Astonishing Member

It’s also pointless, unless there are seriously people who thought that the Fox buyout and the end of the Infinity Saga was the signal to kill off the rest of the MU and ship them off to Image. Again

A war benefits no-one, it won’t serve even the desire to the Avengers reduced back to being the reserve junior varsity team.
    Last edited by king of hybrids; 10-30-2019 at 01:26 PM.