Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I don't think so. Myserio killed himself in the late 90s in Guardian Devil. Ezekeil dies in ASM 508 in 2004. Mysterio comes back from dead in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man 11-13 which came out in 2006.

So for a period they are dead at the same time.
    Ah, not sure why the hell I thought that Mysterio returned before Ezekiel died, that happened during Civil War... Oh well, thanks for the correction.

Astonishing Member

Ezekiel Sims was always my first guess, then the Burglar or THE Gwen Stacy.

BANNED

What if it's Gabriel Stacy returned after dying from progeria ?

looking down on us from your tower - monsters inside me

yeah, i have no idea who it is. but it's someone who feels as if they were looked down upon. it's not Flash. it's not his speech pattern or m.o. could be Gwen if not for the use of pronouns (which also rules out my guess of Debra Whitman). it's not uncle ben or captain stacy. if he were slightly more arrogant i might buy that it's the "real" Otto Octavius. but that wouldn't explain the ties to the Kingpin. yeah, i have no idea.

Klyntar is such a terrible name for the symbiote race. I hate it so much.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Also Kindred is clearly old Captain George Stacy
    and he would have gotten away with it too! If not for those pesky meddling kids
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    Klyntar is such a terrible name for the symbiote race. I hate it so much.
    It's been phased/downplayed in Cates' run. The first arc REX actually attacked it out of the gate.

The only reason I don't think it's Gwen Stacy is because of her being brought back in The Clone Conspiracy, and Spencer himself during Hunted stated how everyone who was resurrected from there were the genuine souls/the real deal and not simply copies, so unless she was Kindred for a while, got brought back as Gwen, died, and then went back to being Kindred, may seem a bit too complicated.

OG Harry I think would make alot of sense, since the timeline adds up, he has a motive for being this angry at Peter and other villains, and would be a big enough retcon and surprise to twist things around. You could have it so he has been playing the long game since "coming back to life" after OMD, or he could turn out to have been a copy this entire time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    The only reason I don't think it's Gwen Stacy is because of her being brought back in The Clone Conspiracy, and Spencer himself during Hunted stated how everyone who was resurrected from there were the genuine souls/the real deal and not simply copies, so unless she was Kindred for a while, got brought back as Gwen, died, and then went back to being Kindred, may seem a bit too complicated.
    I don't think that's exactly what Spencer was trying to say/imply with Billy Connors in HUNTED. Spencer doesn't explicitly refer to the events and process of Clone Conspiracy. All he's trying to get across is that Billy Connors knows that Curt killed him, and that Curt/Lizard remembered what he did.

And in any case, the Gwen Clone died in Spider-Island right, in one of the tie-ins. So maybe the Gwen of the Clone Conspiracy was the resurrection of one of the Gwenclones and not the original snapped-neck Gwen.

OG Harry I think would make alot of sense, since the timeline adds up, he has a motive for being this angry at Peter and other villains, and would be a big enough retcon and surprise to twist things around. You could have it so he has been playing the long game since "coming back to life" after OMD, or he could turn out to have been a copy this entire time.
    Perhaps.

I just hope Spencer knows what he's doing and this doesn't become something to Xornetto later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    It's also worth keeping in mind that even if Clone Conspiracy's clones had the souls of the originals, it's impossible for that to be the case if the original one is around.

So for example, that Otto clone Ben was trying to make, it had Peter's mind into it, but I really doubt his soul was that of Peter in any way, and you can make the same point to Jackal's clones who were all alive at the same time as him.

I'm mentioning this because it seems Kindred was around before Clone Conspiracy, with his involvement in resurrecting Mysterio and all, so if Kindred really is Gwen, then the Gwen-clone from Clone Conspiracy would probably not have the soul of the "original" Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I just hope Spencer knows what he's doing and this doesn't become something to Xornetto later on.
    I just realized we already had a Xornetto with Ned, hopefuly he remains as the sole case

I believe Gwen case would be the same as Prowler: if Gwen was already "alive" as Kindred, the Gwen we saw in Clone Conspiracy would be just another clone with memories until the moment she died.

>Knows Norman
    >Knows Quentin
    >Knows Wilson

holy crisps it's jonah
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

If Kindred is Gwen, then that'll need a tie-in in Ghost-Spider. What's Gwen-65 going to think about Gwen-616 still being around? It'll make her feel awkward, to say the least.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If Kindred is Gwen, then that'll need a tie-in in Ghost-Spider. What's Gwen-65 going to think about Gwen-616 still being around? It'll make her feel awkward, to say the least.
    I hope not. I really don't need Spider-Gwen making some snarky-ass comment about 616 Gwen when she herself is a walking stereotype of a punk teenager. Swing ya' ass back to your own universe, bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I hope not. I really don't need Spider-Gwen making some snarky-ass comment about 616 Gwen when she herself is a walking stereotype of a punk teenager. Swing ya' ass back to your own universe, bitch.
    Whoa! What did she do to you???