Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hasn't Kindred been referred to with male pronouns?
    Yes, because he's the kid who sees Peter using his powers in ASM #15 who's mom doesn't believe him.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Yes, because he's the kid who sees Peter using his powers in ASM #15 who's mom doesn't believe him.
    This is how supervillains are born. Parental ignorance.

The mutation aspect reminds me a bit too much of Ultimate Goblin...

the kingpin bows to this lil' snot

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I think Kindred is Gwen Stacy. As in original neck-snapped Gwen.

That's my theory.
    Kindred is called a "he" and a "man" a few times, but that could be a red herring.

I now theorize that Kindred is Harry, and that his resurrection happened because he became Kindred (Since the actual explanation never made sense), then he altered everyone's memories so they think he never died, and perhaps he only managed to do that because of OMD or some **** like that, it would also fit with the part of him torturing Mysterio, since while it's never said that Mysterio was always tortured by Kindred, it's likely he was there before Mysterio, but it's still possible he died after Mysterio and torture him once he arrived.

That could also be done to get rid of Harry too, since Spencer's run is getting rid of some changes that OMD caused, or some stories from after it, namely killing off the Ned clone, and bringing back Felicia's memories with Peter.

I don't like my theory by the way, hope I'm wrong lol.

Yes, namely in issue#24, which was Mysterio himself talking, and he knows Kindred's real name, which pissed off Kindred since he told someone else, so Mysterio likes accuracy... But again, could be a dumb red herring.

This is why I'm referring to Kindred as "IT" (Fun fact: Pennywise is a "She" in the book).

I still think Ezekiel is Kindred. He ran a coperation in New York and probably dealt with some of Spider-Man's villians behind the scenes that we don't know about. Spencer may be adding more information than we know at this point to make it less obvious who it is.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That could also be done to get rid of Harry too, since Spencer's run is getting rid of some changes that OMD caused, or some stories from after it, namely killing off the Ned clone, and bringing back Felicia's memories with Peter.

I don't like my theory by the way, hope I'm wrong lol.
    Another possibility is Flash Thompson. Flash has history with Norman. Norman drugged him and crippled him and sent him to hospital in Jenkins' A Death of the Family.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    ok someone in this forum has to know of Kindred identity. So far we know he knows Norman, Mysterio, and Kingpin is there any character who has work with all three of them in their lifetime?
    Ben Reilly due to his memories as Peter (I really hope it’s not him though)

Whoever it is, I hope Kindred is revealed soon. The teases are starting to get a bit tiresome.
    Last edited by HypnoHustler; 09-19-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Astonishing Member

AF#15, not ASM#15.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Reilly was made the bad guy in Clone Conspiracy so I doubt Spencer will reuse that.

Whoever it is, I hope Kindred is revealed soon. The teases are starting to get a bit tiresome.
    It's only been little more than a year. Remember that from his first appearance in ASM#14 to his reveal in ASM#39 Norman Osborn had 25 issues or 25 months (2 years and 1 month). ASM is bi-monthly now, so Spencer is still got a year before reaching the optimum time to stretch a mystery (Hobgoblin violated that to its own disadvantage).

Incidentally Kindred seeing Norman behind the doors is kind of a picking of torch moment. From 1st Mystery villain to the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I still think Ezekiel is Kindred. He ran a coperation in New York and probably dealt with some of Spider-Man's villians behind the scenes that we don't know about. Spencer may be adding more information than we know at this point to make it less obvious who it is.
    I think the problem with this theory is the timing, wasn't Mysterio back when Ezekiel died? I think the most important detail to figure out who he is that, they need to have been dead around the time Mysterio was dead.

Another possibility is Flash Thompson. Flash has history with Norman. Norman drugged him and crippled him and sent him to hospital in Jenkins' A Death of the Family.
    I do remember seeing someone mentioning that Kindred could be Flash, would even make sense with that one time Kindred threw a tantrun when Peter revealed his identity to Felicia again, which, could make sense for Flash to be annoyed to revealing it to her, but never willingly revealing to him, but the problem is, Flash died very recently, and Kindred is said to have tortured Mysterio in hell, so unless hell has some weird time **** that would make Flash be there back when Mysterio was dead, then yeah, it's possibility, otherwise, I don't think it could be Flash, since when he died, Mysterio was alive for a while.

Honestly though, I hope I'm not wasting my time by paying attention to clues and that Kindred's identity is actualy something you can figure out (Even if it's an obscure character), and it isn't some mystery story that makes no sense like Identity Crisis, or its surprisingly worse spiritual sequel, Heroes in Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Then Ben would really be switching sides too much, first he's evil when he returns, then moraly gray during his run, then back to evil at the end of it because he resurrected too much, then good again because he's somehow restored to "factory settings" in Spider-Geddon, Kindred being him would just unnecessarily make him evil again, but then again, there was no real reason for him to be evil in the end of his run if Spider-Geddon was just gonna make him be good again... Oh Marvel you give me headaches with your blatant lack of planning ahead.

It's only been little more than a year. Remember that from his first appearance in ASM#14 to his reveal in ASM#39 Norman Osborn had 25 issues or 25 months (2 years and 1 month). ASM is bi-monthly now, so Spencer is still got a year before reaching the optimum time to stretch a mystery (Hobgoblin violated that to its own disadvantage).

Incidentally Kindred seeing Norman behind the doors is kind of a picking of torch moment. From 1st Mystery villain to the latest.
    Nah, the real mystery of that era was "What the hell does MJ look like?", first mentioned in ASM#15, and we only see her face in ASM#42, that mystery lasted for slightly longer than Green Goblin's identity
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 09-19-2019 at 07:55 PM.

please delete post
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I think Kindred is Gwen Stacy. As in original neck-snapped Gwen.

That's my theory.
    I think you could be correct. I've thought this for a while now the preview only reinforces my theory, as far as I'm concerned.

Edit - I must admit I find the idea 616 Gwen is doing these things to "protect" MJ in her twisted way fascinating. She doesn't want MJ to end up being killed or seriously injured by one of Peter's enemies as she was. She could even have colluded with Mephisto to offer the deal so Peter and MJ would (hopefully) stay far apart. While wrongheaded Gwen's reasoning makes sense in a weird sort of way.

As Pro Wrestling Legend Mick Foley once said - "a heel's (villain's) actions must be justified by their own twisted logic they must believe they are right to be an effective heel".
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-19-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    I think the problem with this theory is the timing, wasn't Mysterio back when Ezekiel died?
    I don't think so. Myserio killed himself in the late 90s in Guardian Devil. Ezekeil dies in ASM 508 in 2004. Mysterio comes back from dead in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man 11-13 which came out in 2006.

So for a period they are dead at the same time.