Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Amazing Spider-Man #30 Preview (Spoilers)

Looks like Mysterio and Fisk aren't the only villains Kindred has a past with...

https://www.cbr.com/excl-amazing-spider-man-30-preview/

Wow, so the plot thickens with Kindred. Who the hell is this guy?!

At least this time we can narrow it down from people Peter knew to people Peter knew and were terrorized by Green Goblin. Anyone else think it's Harry or something? Some people are saying it's Carlie. Even though she's been helping MJ, that in itself is kinda suspicious. She just shows up and is really chummy with Peter's girlfriend. And Kindred did say that they were protecting and looking out for MJ themselves, albeit in a creepy-ass way!

Astonishing Member

Well, to be honest, I'm not surprised. Norman is quite similar to Fisk, except for the insanity.

Mighty Member

That makes the Kindred speculation even weirder. Is Kindred implying an actual relationship (e.g. it's Stromm or Norman's secret long-lost brother) or is he just implying he was a comparative nobody to Norman? You can read the "screamed and kicked and cried" line as certain knowledge or psychological profiling. I'm inclined towards the latter (I'm still tentatively Team Macendale*), but the former is certainly possible.

Otherwise, this looks fun. At a certain point, mysterious lines from Kindred will grow tiresome, but we're not there yet.

*I don't want to make 30 predictions because it isn't impressive to be correct when you make it up in volume
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by bob/.schoonover View Post
    That makes the Kindred speculation even weirder. Is Kindred implying an actual relationship (e.g. it's Stromm or Norman's secret long-lost brother) or is he just implying he was a comparative nobody to Norman? You can read the "screamed and kicked and cried" line as certain knowledge or psychological profiling. I'm inclined towards the latter (I'm still tentatively Team Macendale*), but the former is certainly possible.

Otherwise, this looks fun. At a certain point, mysterious lines from Kindred will grow tiresome, but we're not there yet.

*I don't want to make 30 predictions because it isn't impressive to be correct when you make it up in volume
    Personally, I'd be tired of the Kindred teasing if that's all Spencer had in the background, but he's laid out a few story threads—some more interesting than others, I will admit...—so I tend to forget about Kindred.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Wow, so the plot thickens with Kindred. Who the hell is this guy?!

At least this time we can narrow it down from people Peter knew to people Peter knew and were terrorized by Green Goblin. Anyone else think it's Harry or something? Some people are saying it's Carlie. Even though she's been helping MJ, that in itself is kinda suspicious. She just shows up and is really chummy with Peter's girlfriend. And Kindred did say that they were protecting and looking out for MJ themselves, albeit in a creepy-ass way!
    Harry is a very obvious suspect. Richard Fisk aka The Rose is another one, so is Mephisto. If the plan is to get rid of OMD/BND quickly , having Mephisto as Kindred, and having Pete and MJ defeat him could be one way to do just that.

norman's dad paying his son a visit UWU
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

ok someone in this forum has to know of Kindred identity. So far we know he knows Norman, Mysterio, and Kingpin is there any character who has work with all three of them in their lifetime?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

When I began to believe he is Ezekiel, Nick Spencer forces me to believe again in my theory IT is Carlie.

BANNED

I think Kindred is Gwen Stacy. As in original neck-snapped Gwen.

That's my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I think Kindred is Gwen Stacy. As in original neck-snapped Gwen.

That's my theory.
    I hate this possibility as much as Uncle Ben, but I won't deny that it's starting to seem more plausible.

I fear IT is Gwen too (Carlie could be a desguise).

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    I fear IT is Gwen too (Carlie could be a desguise).
    Imagine MJ's reaction if it turns out to be Gwen, not just Peter's. :/

I'm over sullying this poor character.

Hasn't Kindred been referred to with male pronouns?