I'm calling it right now, based on all the clues, the pronouns, the tie-ins, the mysteries...Kindred is Harry Osborn. Hear me out:

- Kindred is referred to as a "him"
- Kindred has intimate ties to Norman Osborn (the powerless line, the way he talks about him)
- Kindred calls himself "kindred", as in he's got intimate ties with Peter and he keeps calling him "Pete"
- Kindred wants to "protect" Mary Jane because Harry was in love with her once
- Kindred taunts Mendel Stromm and kills him. Stromm has strong ties to Norman and Harry.
- Kindred taunts and makes Kingpin bow to him. A power move, similar to what Norman wanted when he was the Goblin.
- Harry was dead at the same time as Mysterio and was still dead when Mysterio was brought back
- Harry and Mysterio have intimate ties, with Mysterio "faking" Harry's death for Norman. What if that was all a ruse?
- Nick Spencer, throughout his current run on Spider-Man, has been fixing and bringing back prime continuity elements that were undone after 2008. Harry being brought back was one of the prime sticking points for fans after that year, because it negated the brilliance of J.M. DeMatteis's "Best of Enemies" arc. Harry hasn't been seen this entire run, but other characters like Norah, Carlie, JJJ, Aunt May, Randy, and more have been brought back.

The only question then, if I'm right, is who is the person walking around as Harry Osborn right now?