Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Probably before Logan quits Gold and Havok is still a c*nt in Blue. So all those scrubs that died under Kitty's watch and those mutants they tricked Magneto into killing are probably boned.
    RIP. Why was Kate so bad at keeping her students alive? Maybe putting the school in Central Park wasn’t the best idea she’s had.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    RIP. Why was Kate so bad at keeping her students alive? Maybe putting the school in Central Park wasn’t the best idea she’s had.
    It was no Limbo.

Did Kitty ever end up paying the property taxes to New York City that she owed for putting the school on city property without any warning or permission?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Was it stated that they didn't get permission?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Probably before Logan quits Gold and Havok is still a c*nt in Blue. So all those scrubs that died under Kitty's watch and those mutants they tricked Magneto into killing are probably boned.
    god that storyline where the guy broke into the school to kill kids was mishandled at literally every turn. what was the reason??? im mad again.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Did Kitty ever end up paying the property taxes to New York City that she owed for putting the school on city property without any warning or permission?
    lmao my anti-capitalist tax-evading queen <3

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    god that storyline where the guy broke into the school to kill kids was mishandled at literally every turn. what was the reason??? im mad again.

And there were no after effects at all.

gg Guggs.
    "Cable was right!"

If Krakoa doesn't work out they can just settle in Florida. Already has mutants, portals, and sentient plant gods, plus gators!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Icekid View Post
    I’ve been thinking about this same topic and I think they’ve already shown us that this is the main source of conflict from whatever storyline this spins into, the reason being, Moira has 11 lives. The dies the last one because she didn’t mature to spawn her powers. Question is: why did she die and not come back, or did she come back but because the being replacing her is not her original soul she was sent into rebirth? the very idea that Hickman and in turn, Xavier mention no concept of a soul where we know as uncontested fact that a soul is in existence in every being via other storylines within Marvel 616, this will fail and I can wait to see it unravel.

I also think that because the latest HoX issue specifically mentions resetting a mutant to an earlier version of itself is going to be the cause of some major rebellion against Xavier.

Jean is prime example of having clearly been reset as she regressed to the same character she was in the 60’s, pre-Phoenix, be it in the best of ways and especially in the worst of ways. Imagine what would happen should something like the Phoenix intervening in what xavier has down to it’s favorite host as I think the splitting of those two is just temporary as Jean lives you get life, her way, as she said. Imagine if Jean herself finds out and her repressed abilities cole to the forefront and set everyone free. This is just as every madman creating a Utopia storyline by taking everyone’s free will to do so. That’s what Xavier has done.
    so many of your statements dont reflect the book. You seem to misunderstand Moira’s lives, the use of the word soul which was repeated multiple times, and Destiny’s words. We have nothing to suggest Jean was reset either.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Daken died in Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer. Shaw died in X-Men Black: Emma Frost. Just to reconcile everything, either those were art errors or they had been resurrected beforehand and just...brought back on? I don’t know, but them getting resurrected like this is the only way I could have seen them come back.
    Daken was brought back by Soule in Return of Wolverine which I read for god knows what reason

Man, only 1 issue of RoW was good.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    They realized off-panel that they have money for a new Blackbird every week, so they also have money to squat in Central Park.

Extraordinary Member

It just popped into my mind today...Cyclops would not have brain damage that causes him not to control his optic blasts. Wolverine would not have his adamantium. Cloning copies the body....not damage or add ons.

Who else would be reset to factory settings with the cloning??

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    It just popped into my mind today...Cyclops would not have brain damage that causes him not to control his optic blasts. Wolverine would not have his adamantium. Cloning copies the body....not damage or add ons.

Nightcrawler is no longer made up of demonic maggots who had feasted on his blood to become bamfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

It seems pretty clear from the text that the body would be reset as close to the most iconic version for the soul, in order for the reunification to be completed with minimal stress. So everyone will be almost exactly the same physically except where interesting stories can be had.

Wolverine will have his adamantium, cyclops will have his neural condition replicated, etc. etc.
    “And I urge you to please notice when you are happy, and exclaim or murmur or think at some point, 'If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

Thoughts about the process:

-When Vulcan went crazy Xavier did not have his powers so that would explain that he is now an ally of Krakoa.
    -All the x-kids who died between House of M and that Xavier regained his powers must have their memories reset before House of M.