Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Exclusing Genosha, of course, but that’s a specific case. And everyone confirmed back so far:

Banshee, Shen & Kuan-Yin Xorn, Esme Cuckoo, Sophie Cuckoo, Synch, Bedlam, Mimic (died in Extermination), Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Daken, Chamber, Havok, Vulcan, Warlock, Sabretooth, and Sebastian Shaw.
    I'm hesitant to include any deaths from the Rosenberg mess. Did they even die? Who knows? Nothing from that has been referenced yet.

Where was Bedlam shown? That preview art ?

I'm having trouble keeping track of Daken. He's died and returned way too much besides if they resurrected him why would he be coming through the portal with the villains?

Vulcan is curious too but how and why he's there we don't know yet.

Don't remember Shaw dying but he came through the portal too. Don't think he was resurrected.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    But what about...

or...

or...

Do they not matter??? If you can bring anyone back...why not them?
    Presumably the deaths happened too long ago. No way Xavier had Forge tinker with Cerebro yet. Though maybe with Thunderbird Xavier was able to copy his mind after Necrosha?

Petra and Sway died on Necrosha so it would be kinda weird if they weren't able to be resurrected somehow. Has to be some guilt on those still.

All-New Member

I’ve been thinking about this same topic and I think they’ve already shown us that this is the main source of conflict from whatever storyline this spins into, the reason being, Moira has 11 lives. The dies the last one because she didn’t mature to spawn her powers. Question is: why did she die and not come back, or did she come back but because the being replacing her is not her original soul she was sent into rebirth? the very idea that Hickman and in turn, Xavier mention no concept of a soul where we know as uncontested fact that a soul is in existence in every being via other storylines within Marvel 616, this will fail and I can wait to see it unravel.

I also think that because the latest HoX issue specifically mentions resetting a mutant to an earlier version of itself is going to be the cause of some major rebellion against Xavier.

Jean is prime example of having clearly been reset as she regressed to the same character she was in the 60’s, pre-Phoenix, be it in the best of ways and especially in the worst of ways. Imagine what would happen should something like the Phoenix intervening in what xavier has down to it’s favorite host as I think the splitting of those two is just temporary as Jean lives you get life, her way, as she said. Imagine if Jean herself finds out and her repressed abilities cole to the forefront and set everyone free. This is just as every madman creating a Utopia storyline by taking everyone’s free will to do so. That’s what Xavier has done.
    Last edited by Icekid; 09-28-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whim View Post
    I'm hesitant to include any deaths from the Rosenberg mess. Did they even die? Who knows? Nothing from that has been referenced yet.

Where was Bedlam shown? That preview art ?

I'm having trouble keeping track of Daken. He's died and returned way too much besides if they resurrected him why would he be coming through the portal with the villains?

Vulcan is curious too but how and why he's there we don't know yet.

Don't remember Shaw dying but he came through the portal too. Don't think he was resurrected.
    Yes, that’s still in continuity. Much from Rosencanny wouldn’t get referenced since the point of the run was to just close off an era and take down as many X-Men as possible since they knew Hickman had a resurrection machine plan in place so it’d all be “reversed.”

X-Force preview art. There was a BW piece from X-Force that was on the most recent X-Monday.

Daken died in Hunt for Wolverine: Claws of a Killer. Shaw died in X-Men Black: Emma Frost. Just to reconcile everything, either those were art errors or they had been resurrected beforehand and just...brought back on? I don’t know, but them getting resurrected like this is the only way I could have seen them come back.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    But what about...

or...

or...

Do they not matter??? If you can bring anyone back...why not them?
    It is possible Thunderbird died before Xavier started downloading mutant animas, so Xavier could not resurrect him as he did Cyclops, Jean, and everybody else.

Between Necrosha and Chaos War, there’s enough leeway for them to still be able to bring back those characters.

Since those dead mutants showed up on Cerebro, everyone brought back in Necrosha can be brought back now. Interestingly enough, just like how Doug spread the Transmode Virus to Krakoa which would eventually spread to the pods that the mutants burst out of when resurrected, the Necrosha mutants were also brought back with the Transmode Virus. I wonder if Moira has plans for how that affects mutants from this point out. A lot of mutants have been infected recently,

Also, Destiny, Thunderbird, Hellions, and Acolytes were all resurrected during Necrosha so they can still be resurrected.

Stupid question. Between AvsX and Astonishing with Xavier's resurrection ... No one was doing Cerebro updates?

That would explain that Cyclops and Wolverine were resurrected before HOX by other methods, to prevent them from losing memories.

What other characters died between Xavier's death and resurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Stupid question. Between AvsX and Astonishing with Xavier's resurrection ... No one was doing Cerebro updates?

That would explain that Cyclops and Wolverine were resurrected before HOX by other methods, to prevent them from losing memories.

OG Avalanche, Lucid, Alchemy, Sapna, Belen, and Oscar? I can’t remember any major mutant deaths in the Bendis era. Also, when would Astonishing take place compared to Gold and Blue?

OG Avalanche, Lucid, Alchemy, Sapna, Belen, and Oscar? I can’t remember any major mutant deaths in the Bendis era. Also, when would Astonishing take place compared to Gold and Blue?
    So if they revived any of them their memories would go back to Avengers vs X-Men, which would be the last update Xavier did.

So if they revived any of them their memories would go back to Avengers vs X-Men, which would be the last update Xavier did.
    For the older mutants, I think so. But for the younger ones or mutants that had just gotten their powers, I don’t know if they could even be brought back. Then again, I think this story device has been set so that any mutant can be used, no matter what.

When it comes to Cerebro, we don’t actually know if the whole thing with scanning and copying mutant minds Was something that Xavier manually did or if it was automatic. If automatic, the updates may have been something that was occurring regularly with the X-Men’s use of it without their knowledge as they did use it to find new mutants once they began emerging again.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    When it comes to Cerebro, we don’t actually know if the whole thing with scanning and copying mutant minds Was something that Xavier manually did or if it was automatic. If automatic, the updates may have been something that was occurring regularly with the X-Men’s use of it without their knowledge as they did use it to find new mutants once they began emerging again.
    And even if that is not the case the X-men and Magneto have access to time travel technology so Xavier could go back in time and create copy mutants mind that died during those times.

Maybe the writers just forgot about the characters?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Probably before Logan quits Gold and Havok is still a c*nt in Blue. So all those scrubs that died under Kitty's watch and those mutants they tricked Magneto into killing are probably boned.
    "Cable was right!"