Spectacular Member

Default I'm confused about Earth 3, Mobius and the Anti-Monitor

I thought from just a couple of years ago - the Anti-Monitor was originally named Mobius, was born on Qward in the Antimatter Universe, and his chair is the one you see in FlashForward.

I thought from just a couple of years ago - the Anti-Monitor/Mobius destroyed Earth 3.

However, Justice League seems to suggest that the Anti-Monitor was instead born from Perpetua, along with his two brothers. Does this mean he isn't named Mobius? Or is he still named Mobius and still was born from Qward, and his brother, the Monitor, was born from Oa, and is named Mar Novu?

Furthermore, we now see in Young Justice that Earth 3 is around, just not the heroes that fled it a couple of years ago. So, were they mistaken and it was never destroyed by the Anti-Monitor?

Is this some sloppy storytelling over just the last couple of years, or does it tie altogether somehow? Remember that the Anti-Monitor LOOKED different as Mobius - has that changed as well?

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

AM was named by Perpetua Mobius, His was reformed and borned again after the source wall being built, Which means he later born on the Oward. His appearances always changing, Depends on what armor he is wearing, There always is the only and same AM just taking different appearances
    AM and Monitor reformed on Oward, OA
    6.jpg
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)