Default Kamala Khan vs Jake the Dog

Kamala Khan vs Jake the Dog

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I don't know a whole lot about Kamala, but Jake's feats can be a little tough to pin down as he is pretty heavily afflicted by PIS in most episodes. I know he's done some big stuff, but not much of it is coming to mind right now. He did seem to be overpowering Susan Strong when she was way powered up (doing Hulk jumps, chucking a giant anchor... like class 20ish? More?) until Finn stopped him. He overpowered the horrible amalgam thing in the last episode too, before getting blindsided. He's definitely pretty durable, and he seems exceptionally durable internally, as IIRC he straight up engulfed and held onto the Lich at one point. He's been straight up popped more than once without being properly KOed by it (though momentarily disabled). He's had his blood sucked before, which suggests an organ system, but given everything else we've seen, I wonder if he only had blood because he thought he should have blood. He may have a bunch of secondary powers from individual episodes too, like the ice ninja stuff but I dunno if we wanna count that or not.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    I don't know a whole lot about Kamala, but Jake's feats can be a little tough to pin down as he is pretty heavily afflicted by PIS in most episodes. I know he's done some big stuff, but not much of it is coming to mind right now. He did seem to be overpowering Susan Strong when she was way powered up (doing Hulk jumps, chucking a giant anchor... like class 20ish? More?) until Finn stopped him. He overpowered the horrible amalgam thing in the last episode too, before getting blindsided. He's definitely pretty durable, and he seems exceptionally durable internally, as IIRC he straight up engulfed and held onto the Lich at one point. He's been straight up popped more than once without being properly KOed by it (though momentarily disabled). He's had his blood sucked before, which suggests an organ system, but given everything else we've seen, I wonder if he only had blood because he thought he should have blood. He may have a bunch of secondary powers from individual episodes too, like the ice ninja stuff but I dunno if we wanna count that or not.
    I know he has a liver, because in "Jake vs. Me-Mow", the titular Me-Mow (a tiny cat assassin) poisons Jake and Jake grew his liver 51 times its normal size (since the poison was mentioned to be able to kill a dog 50 times Jake's size), allowing it to detoxify his body and saving him.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

I'm pretty sure he's stronger than class 20. He's smashed through vault doors without really slowing down in One Last Job and straight up kicked the roof off a section of the tree house with little effort.

Finn in the Jake suit has some pretty wild feats. They survived jumping into a volcano albeit it hurt them a lot. I recall him getting hit in the face with lightning bolt once and being like "Ow,"

Also, he could do that thing where he puppeted Finn's body by getting in his mouth and just hijacking his nervous system.

One thing about Kamala -- I love her to death but she seems to have greater strength than durability (like the reverse of how Luke Cage is more durable than strong). She tends to get KO'd a fair amount of the time. Jake seems more malleable than Kamala and I wouldn't be surprised if he could take a hit better than her.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I know he has a liver, because in "Jake vs. Me-Mow", the titular Me-Mow (a tiny cat assassin) poisons Jake and Jake grew his liver 51 times its normal size (since the poison was mentioned to be able to kill a dog 50 times Jake's size), allowing it to detoxify his body and saving him.
    The thing about that though, is we know from a few places that he can subconsciously shape his body and particularly his internals and we know he was for a long time imitating some version of "normal." On the other hand, like I said, we've seen him completely explode multiple times and be nothing but more jakeflesh on the inside. So I feel like even if he DOES have organs, they're probably of no actual consequence by the time we hit the finale and he's just going full blue at will.

I'm pretty sure he's stronger than class 20.
    Oh probably. I know he has better feats than that, I just can't recall them. I use the Susan one just because it's a more serious episode, which is usually when Jake is at his lowest powerwise.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

When the Lich King killed Prismo, Jake literally Hulked out.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan