Yes, about these legacies and stuff, I'm sorry, that doesn't usually work satisfactorily. The characters were not built for that type of story paradigm. They were built to be timeless. All the legacies and redundant characters really do is cause gigantic messes and a bunch of disgruntled warring fans, which harms things in the long run and aren't worth the the temporary sales spikes that may happen due to replacing a character with some other one. I feel a big reason why Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are generally more successful than IPs like Green Lantern and The Flash is because Bruce Wayne, Clark Kent, and Diana don't really have their positions hotly contested by some other characters. With Green Lantern, any time you tell a story, you're in a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' position. There is always going to be some fans whining on about "Bleh! This isn't MY Green Lantern, why is it always this guy, he's only here for diversity." Or, "Bleh, why does it always have to be old white guys? Diversity is more important than anything! Bleh bleh bleh!"