Default Batman Arkham Trilogy and LEGO Batman are Free for Batman Day

On the Epic Store. Scoop it up
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Is the Epic Store kind of like Steam?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes, just devoid of most of the features steam has(and a lot every other single digital storefront has too). They do give away free games every week though, this week being the Arkham Trilogy and LEGO Batman trilogy, and next week being Metro 2033 Redux and Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah I dunno I don't really PC game, I actually just installed Epic for the first time to get these.

But from what I gather, Epic is trying to capitalize on their Fortnite success by launch its own Steam competitor. I think I remember some people getting mad about them paying for exclusive early access before Steam or something like that.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

All-New Member

Yeah I dunno I don't really PC game, I actually just installed Epic for the first time to get these.
    jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down
    just devoid of most of the features steam
    Last edited by nedewa44; 10-12-2019 at 02:26 PM.