Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    You ignored my point about Peter and Jen alike and turned it into romantic potential, which I did not insinuate.

Are we going to stick to the original premise of this thread, or is this now yet another free-for-all for Peter and the "Marvel lady of the month" shipping?
    As far as I know, the She-Hulk has not broken the fourth wall for quite some time. I do not know if Jennifer has woman-child problems. We know that she has no secret identity. The only real similarity that Jennifer has with Peter Parker is their sense of self sacrifice. Both are known for not getting over a death of a loved one. Peter towards Gwen Stacy and Jennifer towards her cousin Bruce Banner. Both were considered loners(outcast by their peers) before they become superheroes. Both are highly intellectual. Everything that I've said can be found in John Bryne's run on the Fantastic Four whereby Jennifer was a supporting cast member. Jennifer's background story was established by Bryne. That's where I got my information from as well as the development of my argument to why I felt that Spider-Man and She-Hulk should be working together as part of The Avengers and Fantastic Four. Spidey is a member of both teams. Yet I see no interaction between Jennifer and Peter...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 11-16-2019 at 11:54 PM.