Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel introduces a new Female Thor....

At least this time it makes sense considering the situation... https://www.cbr.com/marvel-new-femal...ones-daughter/

Eh, she'll be two issues and done. Once Dead Man Logan ends, that's it for Danithor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Damn, Dani. That's two out of three!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Well, a future female Thor. Won't affect the present unless she time travels.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Which Dani has history with, since all of Dani Cap's appearances were time travel stories.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Isn't she already Captain America? I'm not sure why she needs to be Thor (unless we assume being future Captain America also makes her worthy to be Thor).

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't she already Captain America? I'm not sure why she needs to be Thor (unless we assume being future Captain America also makes her worthy to be Thor).
    Different Dani Cage. This one comes from the Old Man Logan timeline.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Ultimate Member

This could be a running gag, and some team like the Exiles makes some comment about. "Remember that universe where Danielle Cage was a Hulk? Or the one where she was Spider-Woman?"

Ooh, there's a thought, an AU Exiles team composed entirely of Danielle Cages from alternate futures! This one is Captain America! That one is Smite, Goddess of Thunder! The one in armor is Iron Maiden, the one in the cape is the Sorceress Supreme, etc.

BANNED

I wonder if she will eventually become iron man as well in one of the alternate timelines.

More interested in Dwight Barrett. About time there was a black Ant-man (word to Garrett Morris).

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    This could be a running gag, and some team like the Exiles makes some comment about. "Remember that universe where Danielle Cage was a Hulk? Or the one where she was Spider-Woman?"

Ooh, there's a thought, an AU Exiles team composed entirely of Danielle Cages from alternate futures! This one is Captain America! That one is Smite, Goddess of Thunder! The one in armor is Iron Maiden, the one in the cape is the Sorceress Supreme, etc.
    You kind of get that in Secret Warps: Ghost Panther Annual, with Dani Cage being Soldier Supreme (a combination of Captain America and Doctor Strange) 2099 in Warp World.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    More interested in Dwight Barrett. About time there was a black Ant-man (word to Garrett Morris).
    ^^^hahaha!!!

But really, they need to run w. this idea of Dani becoming a great hero (Cap, Thor, Soldier Supreme) in at least 3 realities now.
    Maybe have someone come after her here in the 616 for dastardly reasons..?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You kind of get that in Secret Warps: Ghost Panther Annual, with Dani Cage being Soldier Supreme (a combination of Captain America and Doctor Strange) 2099 in Warp World.
    The original Sorcerer Supreme was Cap and Strange, but Dani's version wasn't. She was a combination of Dani Cap and Nico Minoru.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Just realized, Garrett Morris played a cab driver in the first ANT MAN movie. A passing of the torch?

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^hahaha!!!

But really, they need to run w. this idea of Dani becoming a great hero (Cap, Thor, Soldier Supreme) in at least 3 realities now.
    Maybe have someone come after her here in the 616 for dastardly reasons..?
    That could work. Come to think of it, Adamantium Agenda's first issue had Luke Cage and Jessica Jones finding out that Dani's DNA was being sold on the black market, so it does look like there might be an interest in her already from the less-savory elements of the MU.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The original Sorcerer Supreme was Cap and Strange, but Dani's version wasn't. She was a combination of Dani Cap and Nico Minoru.
    Fair enough, though she did still succeed Stephen Rogers as the Soldier Supreme of her era.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Just realized, Garrett Morris played a cab driver in the first ANT MAN movie. A passing of the torch?

Maybe. It was at least a nice homage.