Default Films: Doctor Doom Vs Ironman

Film versions. 1 on 1.

1) 2000's Doom
    2) Surfer powered Doom
    3) 2010's Doom

Endgame Ironman

1) 2000's Doom
    Doom is incredibly strong, durable, and packs lethal firepower. Iron Man, however, has fought and overpowered vastly stronger foes, and his suit is capable of absorbing Thor-tier lightning. Doom eventually goes down.

2) Surfer powered Doom
    The Doom Surfer is too powerful. I could see this version of Doom holding his own against Thanos w/ multiple Infinity Stones. Not quite on Silver Surfer's level, but that's only because Victor was a novice. Regardless, Doom wins.

3) 2010's Doom
    Tricky. This Doom made brains explode with his thoughts. He could create energy shields and manipulate inanimate forms of matter. But sometimes his powers.. didn't seem to work? I'd settle with a quickdraw on this one.

+1

;P

Lol but seriously, I agree like 98.2% with Tomzilla.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Wen did Doom's powers not work?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Wen did Doom's powers not work?
    More like he just... stopped... USING them. Inexplicably.

Exploding the FF's brains would have been pretty useful lol
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    +1

;P

Lol but seriously, I agree like 98.2% with Tomzilla.
    98.2?! Damn it, so close.

OK, so I noticed something while watching FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Check this out:
    https://youtu.be/quDxs4c9GpI?t=88
    @1:28 in the vid we see Surfer charging up and then striking Doom with an energy attack. This attack unzips Doom's molecules; seriously, it's cool to watch in slow motion. But then a few seconds later we see Doom good as new. Is this a durability feat?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    98.2?! Damn it, so close.

OK, so I noticed something while watching FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Check this out:
    https://youtu.be/quDxs4c9GpI?t=88
    @1:28 in the vid we see Surfer charging up and then striking Doom with an energy attack. This attack unzips Doom's molecules; seriously, it's cool to watch in slow motion. But then a few seconds later we see Doom good as new. Is this a durability feat?
    He was attuned to cosmic energy. Something about his own physiology was well suited to absorbing the stuff.

If anything the attack ultimately healed him sooo no? Personally I think it's too vague given the nature of him feeding on the stuff.

He's still pretty underrated in the durability department imo. He's got decent stuff from his first film.
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    More like he just... stopped... USING them. Inexplicably.

Exploding the FF's brains would have been pretty useful lol
    He forgot he had that power it doesn't work on people with Powers shrugs..