Incredible Member

Default Jotaro Kujo vs Kars

This is a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fight. Basically, after being ejected into space, a meteor shower ends up redirecting Kars, sending him on a path crashing back into Earth. He ends up crashing shortly after the third Jojo triumphs over Dio and sets out on a path of vengeance against Joseph Joestar, eventually coming into conflict with his grandson the third Jojo.

Bottom line: is there anything at all that Jotaro Kujo could do against the super being Kars to permanently put him down?

For the record, Jojo gets his five second time stop courtesy of Star Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by T-1000 View Post
    This is a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure fight. Basically, after being ejected into space, a meteor shower ends up redirecting Kars, sending him on a path crashing back into Earth. He ends up crashing shortly after the third Jojo triumphs over Dio and sets out on a path of vengeance against Joseph Joestar, eventually coming into conflict with his grandson the third Jojo.

Bottom line: is there anything at all that Jotaro Kujo could do against the super being Kars to permanently put him down?

For the record, Jojo gets his five second time stop courtesy of Star Platinum.
    Jotaro might have an edge at first with the whole "only stand users can see stands" bit, but he's going to have a lot of trouble with Kars as the fight goes on. Unless he manages to recreate a scenario like Joseph did, I'd put my money on Kars.

I'm leaning Kars, but I wonder if Jotaro can do something decidedly fatale during a time stop that would kill Kars before he could adapt to it. Like if he froze time and decapitated Kars, could Kars adapt to that?
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I'm leaning Kars, but I wonder if Jotaro can do something decidedly fatale during a time stop that would kill Kars before he could adapt to it. Like if he froze time and decapitated Kars, could Kars adapt to that?
    Well Dio survived that in Phantom Blood and ULF Kars was supposed to be even crazier than that. Dude casually turned his hand into a super squirrel from hell and let it run around before calling it back and he managed to survive lava at least long enough to get a defense going.

Not sure if this helps him, feats and all that, but I feel like it's important to note.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

Because this is an open world scenario and not an arena match, Jotaro has options here. Star Platinum certainly allows him to hold his own in direct combat against Kars so the question becomes is there even anything on Earth that can stop him. Obviously brute force won't work so Jotaro is going to need to find another way to immobilize Kars like burying him in quick drying cement or freezing him somehow. I personally think the freezing option works better.