Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Perhaps a Morlocks X- Men team?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I would like an Apocalypse and the Horsemen book with its original Horsemen. To also solve all the seeds, Archangel, Apoc twins stuff.

Starjammers could be fun. The mutant answer to the Guardians of the Galaxy. Add some people with space connections like Cannonball and Ariel to the Havok, Polaris and Rachel team and I'd buy that. Adam X too for that Sh'iar prince thing and the lols.

Krakoan diplomatic team with Charles, Magneto, Polaris, Emma, Beast and Ororo. The X-Ambassadors. Like with a House of Cards tone, with them travelling around the world, making connections, manipulating politicians and dealing with pharmaceutical magnates (throw Sublime in it as the villain trying to manufacture his own Krakoan drugs).
    Get out of my head!! I want all of these.

My other idea would be to have the X-Men all operate as if they were X-Force. Maybe not with all the murder, but definitely most of the murder and DEFINITELY being proactive about threats, not reactive. So basically the last two issues of HOX lol.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    Perhaps a Morlocks X- Men team?.....

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

They form an actual baseball team and win the World Series.

Polaris runs for mayor of New York against DeBlasio with the Acolytes as her campaign staff.
    Last edited by coveredinbees; 09-23-2019 at 09:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

Excellent work! You obviously put a lot of thought in this. I am glad my suggestion led to the opening of the floodgates of your imagination.

So glad you liked it!
    Your idea really got me excited...

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^interesting topic, though!

Much as I like building teams, the thing w. The X-Books is, they’ve pretty much done everything.
    Outside the original/traditional team (that’s been split and restructured in different ways), they’ve had strike teams, covert teams, time and space hopping teams, all female teams, teen teams, baby teams, legacy teams/alt reality teams, international teams, frikkin’’ detective agencies, they even co-opted the New Warriors name I believe...hard to find a fresh take.
    They even managed to find something new with a pirate team. Damn.

However, I do have a new idea (at least I hope it's new). All that talk about non-mutant stuff actually made me think...

What if they made an X-book starring a team of non-mutant supers representing mutantkind?

Sounds crazy, but hear me out:

The idea is that they're trying to promote peace and equality, and do so by wearing the flag for mutants to reach a bottom line: We are all human (or alien or interdimensional, but same principle). Idk if they would use established non-mutant X-Men characters, or make up a new team of non-mutants, but that would be interesting. If the Krakoa mutants isolating everyone from the outside is still in play, you could have the angle of them trying to gain favor of the mutant nation and be allowed in paradise, potentially spared in the possible World War X event or whatever Hickman is building up to.
    Last edited by Hybrid; 09-24-2019 at 04:07 AM.

They even managed to find something new with a pirate team. Damn.
    I still don’t think naming a team after the ppl involved in one of the darkest events in mutant history was a great idea, though...

What if they made an X-book starring a team of non-mutant supers representing mutantkind?
    I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Get out of my head!! I want all of these.

My other idea would be to have the X-Men all operate as if they were X-Force. Maybe not with all the murder, but definitely most of the murder and DEFINITELY being proactive about threats, not reactive. So basically the last two issues of HOX lol.
    XD I particularly want X-Ambassadors.

It looks like Fallen Angels will be darker and similar to the murderous X-Force (that was my favourite formation alongside the initial Uncanny X-Force formation). They should add a couple more characters with an inclination to murder and we're set

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    XD I particularly want X-Ambassadors.
    After PoX 5 you will want something else but your idea works well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    After PoX 5 you will want something else but your idea works well with it.
    I read the spoilers, now I want it even more XD

There's a lot of possible stuff to explore about Krakoa. I hope the status quo lasts enough to see all of it

There’s my X-band in space idea, but what if X-Men allied with Mojo, and created an entire tv network filmed by mutants for mutants, in order to expose people to mutant plight, culture, and sympathies?

There’s be an “x-men” tv show, up against “humans”. Then there’s be a legit COPS show, trailing after actual X-Men operatives. Storm would have a talk show. Beast a kids science program. Etc etc

X-Tras
    This is a team of not your most well known characters and or people who have just been resurrected, looking for asylum, were once villains now trying to make a new life on Krakoa with everyone else. This is a book of people trying to make the right decisions abiding Krakoan law and getting the D missions to help them adapt.

My team is

Synch as the leader
    Catseye
    Shinobi Shaw
    Vincente
    Miguela Torres
    Maggott
    Negoasonic

Mutants of the Galaxy
    Their mission is to explore the Galaxy using and intergalactic form of cerebri and try to bring peaceful coexistence throughout the universe between mutants and everyone else on those planets. Would work well now it krakoa especially

They would also create habitats on the planets they visit so using the portals they can get home fairly quickly if needed.

Team would consist of
    Storm
    Jean
    Cyclops
    Rogue
    Trinary
    Gambit
    Bishop
    Lila Cheney (extra teleportation)
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Extraordinary Member

I still wish Marvel would go with my idea of a month long event where there's a Dazzler concert and everyone in the MU tries to attend it. Funny hijinks would ensue.